Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm still fuckin sick after a week

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
Fucking Advil and tylenol ain't doing shit, my weight is still going down, I'm like 230 now lol. Ramadan is coming soon and I can't even go hard at lifting, I have no patience. I tried everything for this shit sickness, like consuming honey and herbs, made a mini sauna in my home, countless pills of Advil and tylenol, no fucking sign of cure, I can't even think straight, I wouldn't have not come back if I wasn't sick, I'm using this place to vent my issues and i also have no friends or anybody to complain about.

I feel so beta and weak, I use to cope with my strength and masculinity now I can't even, I can't get hyped, I'm just rotting in my room and bed with millions of tissue Klenix filled with nausea. I don't know when I'm going to get better, no sign of improvement, weight is still going down.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

WHAT FUCK MAN, THIS IS BULLSHIT IM ALREADY MENTALLY FUCKED AND NOW IM PHYSICALLY FUCKED !!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you the real Tellem--T. If so it's nice to see you back we missed you man

What u been doing past few weeks?

Playing black ops 3 on PS4 and was gymcelling while sick, but gotten worse,

And also fapping 3times a day

I'm going on nofAp to restore my normal levels since I'm delpeleted

Do you think it was worth it to ban yourself?

What games do you have?

have a lot of games but they won't work for me, too many to count tbh or to tell
Watch anime.

Should I? The problem for me is I can't force myself to survive the entry of it, and also I can't put myself in a position to watch anime, basically no copes work for me

have a lot of games but they won't work for me, too many to count tbh or to tell

Should I? The problem for me is I can't force myself to survive the entry of it, and also I can't put myself in a position to watch anime, basically no copes work for me

You need an addicting series.

Trust me I have watched several seasons in a few dayd because it was so good

You need an addicting series.

Trust me I have watched several seasons in a few dayd because it was so good

Please give me suggestions, my best cope use to be playing through all the final fantasy entries, I need something that I can connect with the characters and the world, an adventure that overtime makes the characters bond stronger and also the audience. An anime full of different kind of emotions within the full cast. A great soundtrack, and characters that are very likeable.

Please give me suggestions, my best cope use to be playing through all the final fantasy entries, I need something that I can connect with the characters and the world, an adventure that overtime makes the characters bond stronger and also the audience. An anime full of different kind of emotions within the full cast. A great soundtrack, and characters that are very likeable.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Let me think of an anime. It might take some time.

Three shows :
Gurren laggan
Code geass
Angel beats

You should play tales of berseria after you are well again.

It takes some time to love Code geass characters though

Three shows :
Gurren laggan
Code geass
Angel beats

Not recommending hxh

All that working out and you probably get sick more often than I do.

The irony in that.

Three shows :
Gurren laggan
Code geass
Angel beats

Three shows :
Gurren laggan
Code geass
Angel beats

I have that game on steam, but I never touched it lol

I have that game on steam, but I never touched it lol
You should play it tbh. The main character basically wants revenge and kinda gets consumed by it which is relatable.

I am lookiny forward to replay it once I get my new gamer pc

You should play it tbh. The main character basically wants revenge and kinda gets consumed by it which is relatable.

I am lookiny forward to replay it once I get my new gamer pc

I will prolly will, tales of zestria wasn't that great so it left a bad taste in my to even try berseria

I will prolly will, tales of zestria wasn't that great so it left a bad taste in my to even try berseria

Yeah Zestiria had a shitty pc port

Berseria is much better in terms of the fighting system and story telling