Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im still on the edge whether I should ask out oneitis or not

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
There's only 2 way this is gonna go

IF we start dating, I'd be the happiest guy ever and never look back and relate to my incel past again

IF I get rejected, most likely I'll rope.

If I wanna ask her out im gonna make sure I'm at least a 6/10, i'll be getting surgeries if needed to ensure my success.

Seems like a win-win situation

Then go ahead and leave. You’re already a normie rich kid. You don’t belong with us

You wont rope
why would I leave now Im not even dating my oneitis.

why would I leave now Im not even dating my oneitis.
Because you’re staying on here for the sole fact to make a thread “i ascended with my oneitis” just to throw it in our face and make us jealous.

Because you’re staying on here for the sole fact to make a thread “i ascended with my oneitis” just to throw it in our face and make us jealous.
:):):):D You're the only person on this site who thinks I can ascend with my oneitis and I appreciate that :heart::heart::heart:

There's only 2 way this is gonna go

IF we start dating, I'd be the happiest guy ever and never look back and relate to my incel past again

IF I get rejected, most likely I'll rope.

If I wanna ask her out im gonna make sure I'm at least a 6/10, i'll be getting surgeries if needed to ensure my success.
832 large

:):):):D You're the only person on this site who thinks I can ascend with my oneitis and I appreciate that :heart::heart::heart:
Lol gtfo

But i dont think she will because she would prefer dating a white chad.

I wanna see OP ascending and proving the staff team that JBW is real and brown ethnics like me are the only truecels in the world.

you should ask out a bunch of low tier girls in your school so you can have a chance at a life with rewards past the terrible glass ceiling that depresses many older users.
I have never seen you share your stats but if you shoot yourself in the foot by simping when you could fuck an ugly girl your age you are fakecel
im 6/10 and oneitis only

im 6/10 and oneitis only
I just relooked at your photo. You’re coping if you think you’re a 6. I’d say 5.5 because the bad jaw symmetry.

I just relooked at your photo. You’re coping if you think you’re a 6. I’d say 5.5 because the bad jaw symmetry.
no I said I only like girls that are 6/10 or my oneitis

Do it for me man. I'll never have the chance to ask my oneitis out (trails gone cold to find her.)

Do it for me man. I'll never have the chance to ask my oneitis out (trails gone cold to find her.)
I will it's just a matter of time now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back