Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i'm stuck between 2 options and i need advice

should i transfer to uni or give it up, get a job and find a GF post-college?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i never even tried to ascend because i wasn't ready yet with dealing with my OCD for these past 4 years, so i don't know if i ever had a chance, and everyone at my community college was either ethniccels or landwhales and nobody there would talk to each other, so i had no chance either way.

now i have my associate's degree. at this point idk what to do. quarantine happened, and now the only way to meet someone is by dating apps (good luck if you're sub10). here's my two options when covid is gone:

*Transfer to uni in the fall. I already got accepted into a uni and the Yes Man inside me is going insane. i'm turning 24 in the fall. i'll have to finish the rest of my bachelor's degree

*give up college and get a job (or go to online college). Problem is i can't get a job under covid

But i fucked up between 2 choices. First, it's unknown if it will be normal in the fall, so at uni, there will be less opportunities to date or even meet people, and it'll probably be still impossible to get a job or go to places where i can meet people, and it's a lot harder finding someone after college, because college gives people many social events, mixers, parties, etc and after college we are now homebodies. and who knows if my job will have anyone i like? most people where i live end up with prestigious jobs you need a bachelor's degree for.

also, another issue. i feel like uni will be hard to find a girlfriend. Many college students i've seen on social media don't have girlfriends, they all just like hooking up or casual dating or FWBs. my sister is some stacylite who was in a sorority and she's never had a boyfriend but there's no fuckin way she's a virgin at 28. she's dated before. i bet she's fucked casual dates or had FWBs before because that shit is common as hell in college. and in uni, you're so busy with work you never know when you can fuck. and college girls have so many people to talk to, so many guys will hit on them, even without a chad nearby, they'll still be picky. after college they have less opportunities and they might have less options when there are less chads to find on tinder who live nearby. and because i'll be turning 24, many college girls will reject me because of my age, and i'll be lucky to find many people my age. i've read that just a tiny percent of people will be my age who are undergrads. grad students would be separated from us.

i'll have to maybe give up college and get job and go to activities where i hope i can find someone because after college, people become homebodies and won't go and try going to places anymore.

i don't know what to do, but i need to make a fuckin choice. it is harder to find a foid after college, but in college, it's only easy if you're 18-21 and just arrived into college right after finishing HS. and at 24, i'll be in an apartment probably. i doubt it'll be a dorm, even if they have dorms for older students.

Anything you can to ascend

I wasn’t ready due to ocd
Avg. age to lose virginity is 17, and people who lose it at as young as 20 are considered late. At 24 there isn't much hope for you, but I pray for your accession none the less.

Once covid lifts you better go and get yourself banned from here:feelsYall:

What do you mean by not ready?
My ocd fucked up my life I wasn’t ready for a relationship it wouldn’t work out with ocd
Avg. age to lose virginity is 17, and people who lose it at as young as 20 are considered late. At 24 there isn't much hope for you, but I pray for your accession none the less.

At 24 it’s now or never. If I make it to my late 20s as a virgin I’m committing suicide

My advice is to just money maxx and university + wageslaving is not the best way for that.

For ascension, idk man. You are a 24 year old sandcel, doubt you'll succeed when you're competing with tall white Chads.
Not every foid is surrounded by tall white chads except sorority girls

That doesn't make any sense, i guess OCD could make relationships hard but you could have at least hooked up with someone.

How are you look wise compared to your brothers?
My brother is a chaddam and the other is a 6/10 normie until he began norwooding but he’s got a big frame and a deep voice and masculine face and looks whiter than me

If you have to ask its over.

Try going to uni first

i don't know what to do, but i need to make a fuckin choice. it is harder to find a foid after college, but in college, it's only easy if you're 18-21 and just arrived into college right after finishing HS. and at 24, i'll be in an apartment probably.
definitely go to university. you will still be the same age after you finish the university degree regardless if you get a girlfriend or not. and please save your mental health and never fucking ever live in dorms or rent an apartment with other people (normies, foids, chads).
i have experience living in dorms with chads and in an apartment with normies and foids. a person like you will suffer. if your parents can financially support you to rent an apartment and get your bachelors go for it!
i also somehow feel that if you don't go to the university you will put a weight on your shoulders because your goal is going to be to find a girlfriend, find a girlfriend where? all those women are going to be your age and have more experience than you = that's vomit inducing. inb4 beggars can't be choosers. at least try to increase your earning potential/status for the future.
imo getting bachelors and trying to get a gf while in uni > than going to wagecucking.

My advice is to base your decision entirely on what is best for your career/financial wise. Remove the factor of the opposite sex entirely. College is great for Chad because it is where a huge congregation of the best looking girls are for him to fuck. For normies and incels it’s not that great for dating.

@SlayerSlayer

what would you be studying at uni?

what would you be studying at uni?
History because I studied some at community college I wanna finish bachelors degree ASAP

History because I studied some at community college I wanna finish bachelors degree ASAP
maybe go to online school then? it'd be way more financially feasible, considering history degrees aren't exactly the most lucrative.
obviously if u want to ascend ur better off going to uni in person, even if you take into account being older/separated from most students, just because you'll have more exposure to girls tbh

maybe go to online school then? it'd be way more financially feasible, considering history degrees aren't exactly the most lucrative.
obviously if u want to ascend ur better off going to uni in person, even if you take into account being older/separated from most students, just because you'll have more exposure to girls tbh
aren't college girls less interested in committed relationships?

aren't college girls less interested in committed relationships?
yeah most are degenerate whores that sleep around tbh
but you still have a better chance of finding a relationship there than virtually anywhere else

go to uni. I cant be the only one suffering to get a shitty degree

I would just go to uni and try to get into a party and ascend with a foid.

no way to ascend after uni unless chad so you might as well go. just know that you won't learn anything there and it's fucking useless. if you seriously want to wagie after and aren't just wasting time get a part time job in the field as well

It’s best to just go to uni and moneymaxx. Idk about ascension. Even if you do somehow get a gf you will inevitably get cucked since you are a sub8 male. Either it is one night stands or nothing. Relationships are cucked

Go to Uni, but not for the fems. Do it for yourself, man.

Cope

The can order a dick delivery from white chad within 30 minutes from their phone
No because most chads are busy partying with stacys to be using tinder. In fact there’s some normies on tinder in the way for them
yeah most are degenerate whores that sleep around tbh
but you still have a better chance of finding a relationship there than virtually anywhere else
is anywhere else Easy?
no way to ascend after uni unless chad so you might as well go. just know that you won't learn anything there and it's fucking useless. if you seriously want to wagie after and aren't just wasting time get a part time job in the field as well
how do men meet women after college?

cucks meet roasties at their wagie centers. chads meet foids anywhere like bus stop, train, mall etc
No because most people around you aren’t chads

Uni is probably the only place where you could talk to some toilets without looking too creepy and desperate.

Uni is probably the only place where you could talk to some toilets without looking too creepy and desperate.
What happens after uni?

What happens after uni?
You try to get a job and pay off any possible debt. In a scenario where you get a job, you'd probably be relatively old and single. That's some trouble because that's the age when people look for partners to start a family with. Women know you are single and you talking to them could look desperate and creepy. This is why uni is better. Nobody expects you to find anything long-term so there is more room for error.

You try to get a job and pay off any possible debt. In a scenario where you get a job, you'd probably be relatively old and single. That's some trouble because that's the age when people look for partners to start a family with. Women know you are single and you talking to them could look desperate and creepy. This is why uni is better. Nobody expects you to find anything long-term so there is more room for error.
Women don’t settle down until 30 these days

I'm going to community college and I'm planning to transfer too. Because my birthday is in the early fall, I turn 19 before the semester ends. Assuming I don't fail or get held back is it weird to transfer to uni at 20/21? And will I be too old?

I dropped outta HS couple years ago, so I have no clue tbh

college is stupid, just don't go it's a waste of money. You can learn anything you want either on the internet, or just hiring someone to teach a skill to you

just work to uni if you can brocel, why not

go to uni as long as you're not getting a useless degree for incels (anything non-STEM). You wont have the American Pie experience since you're ugly and autistic so if you go you should study something that isnt useless 4u

I'm going to community college and I'm planning to transfer too. Because my birthday is in the early fall, I turn 19 before the semester ends. Assuming I don't fail or get held back is it weird to transfer to uni at 20/21? And will I be too old?
At 20/21 it’s normal. Go to parties and join clubs just in case some miracle awaits you

c: i dont give a fuck and if you havent even tried unviersity yet you shouldnt be on this board

LOL @ getting a job when no gf

The reason Im hopidng to do a phd is so I could be around college girls

Im in STEM so if I get a job it will be a sausage fest, I will never get a gf once Im out of school

Whats your major?

LOL @ getting a job when no gf

The reason Im hopidng to do a phd is so I could be around college girls

Im in STEM so if I get a job it will be a sausage fest, I will never get a gf once Im out of school

Whats your major?
I don’t have a major

I don’t have a major

What field is your associates degree in

If its anything STEM related its over

I shouldve studied bio and then gone to medschool tbh

More girls, higher prestige and similar pay as CS + no bubble and a guaranteed job

go to uni, lie about your age.

you may as well start your janitor career early. Since you'll have that fancy toilet paper.

Why didn't you choose something useful?