Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im terrified of people irl

D

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
I was standing on a train and this girl who didnt even have a phone on her which is strange was constantly moving around and i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack. It’s rare to see girls that unhinged so her judging me felt like a massive death sentence. She was like 5’1 so I kept thinking about how a semi attractive cute girl is most likely drawing pictures of some prettyboy she knows irl in her gay diary. All I could think bout was getting to my destination. The only way i can rlly not care bout this stuff irl is if im on less than 3 hrs of sleep but i hate feeling tired.

A lot of people whom you come across on the street and in your daily life are psychopaths. In fact, most people have the capacity to be extremely cruel and evil given the right circumstances and this has been proven by scientists studying human behaviour. People are indeed terrifying, but the good thing is that most are pathetic cowards so you should always stand your ground no matter what.

Just stop paying attention to your surroundings and fantasymaxx

Pay Attention to your breath for a minute in this situation.

Im terrified of niggers, 1 pop with da glock and im dead