Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm terrified of transferring to a 4 year uni

will i be avoided/laughed at by students if i'm 24 at a 4 year uni?

• Total voters
uni, romania. There's a lot of older people here and its not shunned upon or anything.
I think Romania is different. I think they tolerate age gaps in relationships (unless you’re decades older)

how would they even notice you're like 2 years older if you don't specifically tell them

I think Romania is different. I think they tolerate age gaps in relationships (unless you’re decades older)
I admit its more of a comservative country, liberalism hasn't really gotten here full strength yet.

How are age gap relationships viewed there?
Its realistic as long as the gap isn't too big. Though not everywhere, some places may be more feminist/liberal than others.

Its realistic as long as the gap isn't too big. Though not everywhere, some places may be more feminist/liberal than others.
How about one like 18 and 28

How about one like 18 and 28
yeah it's pretty reasonable though there'd be people talking behind your backs in some places.

Though the women have high financial standards in general from what I've seen.

yeah it's pretty reasonable though there'd be people talking behind your backs in some places.

Though the women have high financial standards in general from what I've seen.
Is that age gap completely accepted in other places?