Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of being a mentalcel

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Since i can think i've always struggled to connect or relate with other people in general. No matter what or how much i tried, living in loneliness and isolation is a pain in the ass and affects your whole life. Im almost 28 never had any friends or girlfriend and recently started balding. Looking back at my life being a mentalcel complete blocked me from living a normal life. In school i had no social circle and everything i had to do alone and for myself. Once i got into work it only got worse because to be promoted or achieve something you need to be likeable and have good chunk of charisma and i really have zero of that. Every other person at work would be more likely to be promoted just because he is more likeable, funny or whatever. You can cope trying things like hobbies etc. alone but let me tell you after a while it gets old pretty fast.

At this point i wish i were just ugly and not a mentalcel. Atleast then i would have some friends or social circle going on for me, even if it's just a small one.

well could be worse dude atleast you have a job to fund the ldar.

well could be worse dude atleast you have a job to fund the ldar.

Yes but wageslavery in a shit job while being unable to find something better sucks too. Im too dumb to study something like mint where i would get a lot of money.

Yep if you have 0 charisma and 0 friends at work you'll never climb and even be hounded out of the job. Has happened to me a few times. Self employed now.

Yes but wageslavery in a shit job while being unable to find something better sucks too. Im too dumb to study something like mint where i would get a lot of money.

i know dude i was stuck in a dead end retail job for 2 years until was fired.

but you still get more money wageslaving than ldar neetbux like me.

if you were really mentalcel you wouldnt even be able to get job

try nofap if you havent already.

I'm scared this is what my future holds. Fuck all those cunts who think mentalceldom isn't a legit killer

Ugly face = treated like a mentalcel with 1/10 social skills who has severe trouble interacting with the charismatic geniuses that women and high tier normies+ are

JFL

For every femoid diagnosed with autism there are 5 males, because femoids can't be wrong or socially awkward according to society

if you were really mentalcel you wouldnt even be able to get job

Getting a job for me was really hard lol. I searched a year or so before finally i got something, with my zero friends and social skills interviews for a new job are hell.

i'm tired of being an uglycel AND a mentalcel