Discussion I'm tired of normies claiming to be introverted when they really aren't. Youtuber Darius Benson made a video proving what I mean.

B

BrianJian

Greycel
2h 27m
Youtuber Darius Benson made a video recently called "5 Reasons Why I'm Thinking About Leaving California" and he eventually talks about how he's an introvert and doesn't like going out and would rather stay home and play video games. Then he starts showing pictures of him with friends, fans and traveling, and eventually shows a picture of him with 2 girls at a night club talking about how night clubs are fun sometimes. Then he starts talking about how he's moving so he can get a bigger house and truck because he's 6'4. So many times I hear somebody talk about they are introverted, and for the most part they are actually pretty normal, have normal amount of friends, normal dating life. They think that because they like spending some time at home alone playing video games and being into geek culture and doesn't like partying 24/7 that suddenly make them introverted and they will post memes about "lol alone on a friday night, single life" it's just frustrating to see that.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★
92d 14h 33m
A YouTuber being a total retard? Holy shit OP, you lifted the veil from my eyes!

this is a representation of my shock

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 11h 11m
Normies being introverted is an oxymoron.

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
88d 13h 39m
The word introvert has lost meaning. People think introverted is correlated to intelligence so now everyone is one apparently.

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Living corpse
★★★★★
117d 20h 49m
These people are frauds.
The word introvert has lost meaning. People think introverted is correlated to intelligence so now everyone is one apparently.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
108d 1h 28m
so i beez having threesomez with these whyte and latyno bitchez and then iz realise i be introverted 'n shieeeeeeeeet

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★★
36d 11h 13m
Normies being introverted is an oxymoron.

Not really. You're confusing introversion with social anxiety. An introvert prefers being by himself, not because he is afraid of people, but because he likes it that way. Attractive introverts still get laid.

Attractive introvert = mysterious and enigmatic
Ugly intovert = creep, rapist, potential mass murderer.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
94d 13h 52m
Youtuber Darius Benson made a video recently called "5 Reasons Why I'm Thinking About Leaving California" and he eventually talks about how he's an introvert and doesn't like going out and would rather stay home and play video games. Then he starts showing pictures of him with friends, fans and traveling, and eventually shows a picture of him with 2 girls at a night club talking about how night clubs are fun sometimes. Then he starts talking about how he's moving so he can get a bigger house and truck because he's 6'4. So many times I hear somebody talk about they are introverted, and for the most part they are actually pretty normal, have normal amount of friends, normal dating life. They think that because they like spending some time at home alone playing video games and being into geek culture and doesn't like partying 24/7 that suddenly make them introverted and they will post memes about "lol alone on a friday night, single life" it's just frustrating to see that.

View attachment 414461
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: