Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m turning 30 in 1 yr and 6 months. Feels like I wasted my 20s

B

bcroger

Major
★★
40%brag
Academically/job wise, I think I did decently. Got a H.S degree, bachelors degree in accounting, and a masters in acct. Right now i'm studying for a CPA. First job out of college and I work a dead end government job. I keep the job because it allows me to study for the CPA exam (I can get like 2 hours of studying while my boss is not looking on my phone, and we have 1 hour lunch breaks, so I can also get in study time there) . Still live with my parents but will move out and move to a big city once I pass about 3/4 CPA sections of the CPA exam (thats the plan)

Socially , my 20s were horrible. Asked foids out and talked to foids in college, and all said no, or did not talk back. Had virtually no friends in college. Virtually never hungout out with anyone in college. The one lady at work who I kind of like , is not interested in me either (though she is almost 40, divorced and has multiple kids, so i'm not overly disappointed this time honestly) . Never partied in college or now. Most other guys did not want to hangout with me when I asked them (though getting rejected by other guys to casually hangout is no where near as bad as getting rejected by women). Ive never had sex before.

My teen years were not even that bad at all. Last time I had a girlfriend was in high school. All we did was kiss and hold hands though. I also had quite a few friends in H.S. Never felt lonely before college/my 20s.

Thoughts? This was more of a rant than anything.

Last edited:
My teen years were not even that bad at all. Last time I had a girlfriend was in high school. All we did was kiss and hold hands though. I also had quite a few friends in H.S. Never felt lonely before college/my 20s.
Nigger faggot

K

Move to the big city and become suicidal and kys

You sound like you have a lot of potential in life. Dont waste your time here. We are subhumans. We are in the pits of hell.
Maybe, but in terms of finding love, I am one of you

Academically/job wise, I think I did decently. Got a H.S degree, bachelors degree in accounting, and a masters in acct. Right now i'm studying for a CPA. First job out of college and I work a dead end government job. I keep the job because it allows me to study for the CPA exam (I can get like 2 hours of studying while my boss is not looking on my phone, and we have 1 hour lunch breaks, so I can also get in study time there) . Still live with my parents but will move out and move to a big city once I pass about 3/4 CPA sections of the CPA exam (thats the plan)

Socially , my 20s were horrible. Asked foids out and talked to foids in college, and all said no, or did not talk back. Had virtually no friends in college. Virtually never hungout out with anyone in college. The one lady at work who I kind of like , is not interested in me either (though she is almost 40, divorced and has multiple kids, so i'm not overly disappointed this time honestly) . Never partied in college or now. Most other guys did not want to hangout with me when I asked them (though getting rejected by other guys to casually hangout is no where near as bad as getting rejected by women). Ive never had sex before.

Thoughts? This was more of a rant than anything.
got a diagnosis of autism?

I too am working a dead end government job in accounting and took it cuz it allows me time to study. But I never did study and now I'm stuck here 4lyf:)

I said before I'm 30 but I actually turn 30 in three months. I managed to flunk a year in vocational school, barely graduated because teachers felt pity for me, I never even finished my graduation work properly. Got schizophrenia, never worked a day in my life, I am unable to live independently, I'm on disability for being crazy. You mog me brocel. 20s utterly wasted, closest thing to pussy I got was a sideways hug from a drunken girl. Just fuck my shit up

dnr + dnc + dnw + JoinedFeb 26, 2023Posts106 + ic + mang + you're a fakecel bragger so KYS

I said before I'm 30 but I actually turn 30 in three months. I managed to flunk a year in vocational school, barely graduated because teachers felt pity for me, I never even finished my graduation work properly. Got schizophrenia, never worked a day in my life, I am unable to live independently, I'm on disability for being crazy. You mog me brocel. 20s utterly wasted, closest thing to pussy I got was a sideways hug from a drunken girl. Just fuck my shit up
same, i got graudated by school but I didnt study, couldnt even, never.
The year before a teacher literally said too many people failed the finals (they missed their quota)
like come on
was held back twice, failed 3 classes
failed vocational school twice
mental hospital 2 months, said i was schizoid but no diagnosis back then
homeless for almost a year
25, going on 26
have nothing, no money, friends, zero
on welfare

I don't miss my teen years or my twenties at all. I was pretty cringe when I was young honestly. My thirties have been pretty good to me even though I'm still a Virgin. I just need to pursue more of a career but I've been bulking up. Reading more and staying away from drugs and alcohol and I feel somewhat fine.. I don't seek attention from people and I actually hate people more than I've ever had in my life. I like my own company when I was a teenager and in my twenties I constantly tried to fit in I am done with that nonsense what a waste of a life at least let me enjoy my wizard hood.

This is what we call a failed normie