Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m ugly

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was MTN at best I only got rated higher by people because I had nice hair and style if just rating my face I’m a MTN at best it’s fucking over, and that was 3 years ago if rating my face now I’m LTN at best.

@Recluse

Mid tier normie Isn’t that bad it’s light years better than being sub 5 and a step up from being an LTN

Mid tier normie Isn’t that bad it’s light years better than being sub 5 and a step up from being an LTN
You aren’t sub 5 though

I’m LTN at best now.

You are neurotypical tho fucking fakecel cuck

Nooooooo you're not ugly there are no ugly people only people with ugly personalities :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

NT doesn’t magically make you above average looking
Looks don’t matter you retard, NT is the only thing that determines whether your incel or not. You can be a literal deformed specimen but as long as your NT and have friends you will get laid

Looks don’t matter you retard, NT is the only thing that determines whether your incel or not. You can be a literal deformed specimen but as long as your NT and have friends you will get laid
@Recluse
I didn’t think you’d be this stupid mranimecel

@Incelius Savage @Recluse @HiddenUzer
on their way to argue about the same shit they argued 69420 times already
X__-Sr.gif

@Recluse
I didn’t think you’d be this stupid mranimecel
Not as stupid as you :feelstastyman:

Keep rotting here like the dog u are while your oneitis gets creampied by NT incels

Not as stupid as you :feelstastyman:

Keep rotting here like the dog u are while your oneitis gets creampied by NT normies
How many @Zer0/∞ threads did you read????? An NT3/10 isn’t gonna get laid either way

How many @Zer0/∞ threads did you read????? An NT3/10 isn’t gonna get laid either way
TAKE THE NTPILL YOU UTTER COPER MILLIONS OF SUB 3S GET LAID BECAUSE THEY ARE NT AND HAVE FRIENDS