Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee (IMAGE) Found a fat Arab goth foid who is a degenerate.

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
I was with my fellow brocels in a tea shop and saw these fat Arab foids who wanted to be white very badly. Don’t get me wrong I would ascend with the one on the right because she is white passing. Either way I want to gas them in Fortnite.
IMG 1134

IMG 1135

Last edited:
Death > fucking a landwhale

:lul:

I would tho (if they were legal age), brown foids have soft skin
Yea they’re uni students . Personally I’d only ascend with white passing foids. Shit skin foids are ugly af

I would ascend with ANY foid that is my age or younger, (I would also fuck an attractive roastie but those are rare), for foids younger than me (24) I have 0 standards
Like look at the one on the left. She’s not only fat but has a demon looking ugly face with pure shit skin features it makes me vomit no joke.

How are they trying to be white

How are they trying to be white
Dressing like them. Goth hairstyles and clothing. Arab foids should be Muslim and have some shame and humility. Covering themselves up for example but they are whore foids

Would fuck both of them