Imagine being Knajjd in a hypothetical world where EVERYONE else is a horse faced ogre.

Weed

Weed

fapcel
-

When are you gonna admit this pic is you? You post it in every other thread, its almost as bad as @Weed and his hamlossus LARP.
lol finally someone admitting hammy is me

Sans

Sans

Admiral
-
I look kind of like knajjd irl and I actually used to think I was cute and had a chance because I liked my hair and face shape. Females quickly ruined that once I was practically force fed the black pill. Though in a world of high T ogres we’d have a shot, even though foids would rather use dragon dildos.

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
IMPOSSIBLE ! He is not even ugly i cant believe it he is a FAKECEL. Seems like you watch too much anime pal
This story you came up with sounds just like some shit in code geass

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
Everytime people talk about knajjd i feel like he get's closer to the rope

Templarcel421

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
-
Locationcel if I've ever seen one

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
Knajjd is based but he could get laid if he wanted. I think he prefers to get drunk and LDAR though. He's rich too so he doesn't have to worry about females fucking him over.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Admiral
-
thanks for the compliment. i don't do anything :p my skin looking that clear is partly due to lighting as well, of course.
Damn you're lucky bro, got awesome skin genes.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
IMPOSSIBLE ! He is not even ugly i cant believe it he is a FAKECEL. Seems like you watch too much anime pal
This story you came up with sounds just like some shit in code geass
are you talking to me??? i've never watched any anime in my life.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
I would absolutely love to look like Knajjd. Sure I'd get shit for it, but if I learned how to sing or dance I'd pull in pussy like a deep sea fisherman pulls in crabs.

See what I did there?