Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imagine having a daughter in 2020 ..

Kiko12

Kiko12

SuperManlet [5'7]
-
She will be much more succesfull then having a son , cuz she will have all the sexual attention she will ever want in this pro feminine society , also all the jobs opportunitys she will ever wish for , she will be like a queen in this world .

All that, but having an incels sons ...that a whole other story , your son as a male is the eqivilent of a Dog shit , a used condom that can be used and tossed away ...your sons will suffer everyday to prove themselves to be worthy to a female who doesnt give a fuck about them .

Having a daughter is a must if you want your genes to continue in this trash society

Last edited:
cuck cuck cuck

Imagine wasting your time and money raising her is the real cuckery

Imagine living in 2020

good thread
also
daughter = low risk investment
son = high risk high reward investment

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Agree .

But with that said - if you were to choose , having a daugther is low risk cuz if she look good youll have grandkids almost for sure

But having a son - that high risk cuz he might end up an incel just by being a male .

I personally don't want a daughter. I don't have the heart for it as I would be super protective.
And then you have only 3 outcomes that can happen.
She becomes a hair dyed feminazi.
She becomes a slut.
She becomes normal and possibly see everyone as normal and equal. Especially incels.

The problem is #1 and #2 will the possible outcome in this era. Possibly #1.

I personally don't want a daughter. I don't have the heart for it as I would be super protective.
She becomes a slut.
She becomes normal and possibly see everyone as normal and equal. Especially incels.

All woman are sluts for the right Jaw

You forgot that .

father of daughter = cuck, Think about it logically.

Agree .

But with that said - if you were to choose , having a daugther is low risk cuz if she look good youll have grandkids almost for sure

But having a son - that high risk cuz he might end up an incel just by being a male .
It's a meme you dip

She becomes a slut.

She would be #1 #2 and #3 at the same time to virtue signal.