Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine living in a world where couple of millimeters of bone decide whether you’ll be doomed or be successful

i dont need to imagine it jfl, but for me its like 100 inches of bone a few mm wont save me

Good thing we live in a just world where only personality matters

I like to think there's a parallel universe out there where there is true and 1/10 pajeets who are incredibly funny and interesting are dating 10/10 northern European stacies.

I cant imagine, what a world!

Sounds like a world that needs an asteroid to destroy it

Good thing we live in a just world where only personality matters
True bro, the world would inherantly be evil if some people were born unlucky and others privelaged af without anything they did.
Good thing it's all personality though, Incels deserve to be ugly because of our horrible personality.
All the poor people in Africa starving to death deserve it cause of their personality.
Personality is king, personality is truth.

True bro, the world would inherantly be evil if some people were born unlucky and others privelaged af without anything they did.
Good thing it's all personality though, Incels deserve to be ugly because of our horrible personality.
All the poor people in Africa starving to death deserve it cause of their personality.
Personality is king, personality is truth.
I wish i had personality of 4’5” indian janitor. He stole my oneitis!

I live that shit 24/7

don't need to

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back