Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Impossible to Gain Muscle consistently without roids

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Maybe your routine is shit or you aren't eating enough. Most normies do the same shit at the gym for years because they don't know how to make gains. I just follow the routine that autistic geeks on /r/bodyweightfitness came up with
I have been doing shitty calisthenics routine as no gym is open in my cuck state due to the (((governor)))

JFL what are you even talking about, its harder to lose money than looks, you are literally losing looks every year, whereas a man's wealth grows every year, looks are a depreciating asset unlike wealth

I swear most of the users on this site have no consistent beliefs at all, everything changes to suit whichever current argument they are in

So all of a sudden women don't know they are choosing based on looks, you think they are stupid or something, just take some time to read through some FDS (female dating strategy) posts, they are brutally honest, women know full well they are choosing based on looks, I thought that was a key thing of the black pill, that they just pretend they aren't shallow

Happiness is just pointless subjective criteria, there's no point debating something so subjective, right now there's a literal cuck who is "happier" than we are and neither of us would choose to be a cuck

This is why objective criteria is better, in the relevant scenario, if one person worked for their 1 million dollars and they other person just had a million dollars through inheritance, they both simply have 1 million dollars, its ridiculous to say that one person is more happy than the other because of how they gained it because how do you even know that

It just sounds like more "just world" and "moral values" nonsense to me, like it just exists to perpetuate a slave mindset of "working hard for what you want", its nonsense

How do you know the person who was just born rich isn't that more happy that they didn't have to work to get it and can just relax as everyone else slaves away?

Also what if someone had to kill to get rich, do you think they would be "happier" than the person who was born rich because they "struggled to get it"?, is the money really worth more because effort went towards getting it?

I think that's complete nonsense, its just more of the blue pilled BS we were raised to think, society wants men to hold these values so that they will slave away and contribute, hard work doesn't mean shit

It reminds me of another bullshit saying - "Its the journey not the destination"

Complete bullshit, its ONLY the destination that matters, the end result is all that matters, what it yields for you

Money is not an intrinsic part of your being, looks are. There's no way around it. If you look attractive, she is into you, if you are wealthy she is only into your wealth. Wealth is just compensation for not having looks, so you can be a beta cuck provider, while she cheats on Chad. You trading your wealth which will keep increasing in value as you age(appreciation), while her looks keep declining (depreciating asset) means trading money for an attractive wife is still a scam and a bad economic deal.

And not all incels say the same thing. Studies have shown that women say one thing in what they want in partners but actually choose differently. I tend go on that view that most people are just attracted to what they are, things like jaw, lifts, and other things are the cause of that. They fall into a halo effect, like where employers don't consciously know they are discriminating against ugly people. I think women say personality or charisma and other shit because like employers, they don't know how their subconscious impulses work. Blackpill is hard to swallow for most because it has reduced down the halo effect and given the true origin of what people think they are attracted to.

Working hard for stuff is probably biologically rooted in us. Like the Unabomber said, pre-industrial society was filled with people who worked hard to survive and this brought them fulfillment. The reason people many people these days are so depressed is because we don't have to work hard in order to survive. This also goes back on the Mouse Utopia experiment, where mouse who didn't have to work for their resources over generation were depressed, their interactions with one another were collapsing, and they were on the brink of destruction. Stealing billions successfully probably is more rewarding than inheriting it, cause you had to work for it.

Keep coping about hapiness being subjective, when you were the one claiming that people who inherit are as happy or happier. I presented the science, and now you are performing mental gymnastics.

dis y inkel sweatie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back