Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

in my classes everytime a foid speaks she always mentions "me and my boyfriend" and goes on tangents about their relationships but male classmates-

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
-on the other hand just keep their heads down and stick to their work thats assigned to them. the female classmates just send whatever their assigned work is to their smart betabuxxer boyfriend to finish it while I have to do everything by myself. this is proof that foids have it on easy mode. before anyone says "youngcel" im in college

And yet the normies will still white knight and pretend it’s harder for foids

use your commie powers to keep them in their place

3.5 years of college so far and I havent talked to or made eye contact with a girl.

You'll even hear it from foids who arent even attractive. She can be a 1/10 and you'll still hear her mentioning her boyfriend.

Most oppressed western woman

-on the other hand just keep their heads down and stick to their work thats assigned to them. the female classmates just send whatever their assigned work is to their smart betabuxxer boyfriend to finish it while I have to do everything by myself. this is proof that foids have it on easy mode. before anyone says "youngcel" im in college
typical day in college

yes, foids tend to mention their bf's to signal status or w/e

like who gaf. her bf, her problem

a blockage to keep incels at long distance
When they're just talking in class, they're probably not that concerned about incels. They are posturing for other normies.

I tought stem-foids were different.
Nope, even the most autistic and nerdy stem foids are Chad only. Learned this the hard way thinking by thinking I had a chance.

I just want to hold a foids hand man :fuk:

fuck. That's shocking
Its terrifying. This foid in my class is the only one I've ever seen as socially underdeveloped as me. Her voice is shaky as she talks and doesnt make eye contact. Loves circuitry and coding and nerdy shit. Later I found out she got fucked by two Chads. Signed up to incels.is the day after.

I just want to hold a foids hand man :fuk:

Its terrifying. This foid in my class is the only one I've ever seen as socially underdeveloped as me. Her voice is shaky as she talks and doesnt make eye contact. Loves circuitry and coding and nerdy shit. Later I found out she got fucked by two Chads. Signed up to incels.is the day after.
fuck , that's a brutal story .

There is this nerdy girl i couldn't talk to to get her number. I searchmax on her prom's instagram a girl that might know her. We talked for about 3 months . But i noticed she doesn't care that much ,rarely send me her pictures ,don't use emoji a lot. I stopped talking to her. Not gonna lie ,i liked her .She was not ugly ,smart and virgin .We share the same month birthday too. Often i watch her status on whatsapp, i see the emoji and amount of picture she post when it's the birthday of a man she knows. On my birthday ,she just told me "Happy birthday ,with simple emojis".

I didn't finish my stem degree from my home country ,i was delusional thinking i could ascend with stem girl in Usa.

I didn't finish my stem degree from my home country ,i was delusional thinking i could ascend with stem girl in Usa.
Not a chance. Even the 0/10 curryreeking landwhale transfer student foids are Chad only.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back