Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Isnt it funny people are allowed to cry about break ups on their relationships but we incels cant complain about never getting in one.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
I literally see foids and chads(only chads) on YouTube in their videos cry about a relationship from years back while their on a new better relationship and people in the comments kissing ass "oh bro thoughts and prayers bruh":feels::soy::foidSoy:

Even at my old job, these goblina bitches talk about old ass relationships they were in and they kiss eachothers ass like " I get you girl/Queen" :foidSoy:

While for some reason whether talking to family or go online all they say, "work on yourself" "focus on you", cry baby shit happens in my family where both my parents go back and forward with me telling me negative things about eachother.

It nevER began.

Only who can, complains, not who wants to.

Spoiler alert: It's because we're subhumans

You can complain about not being in a relstionship.
You just have to show them you're good looking first.

You'll get all the foids trying to "save" you. All the comments will be super soft on you.

Do it as an actual incel though? Then you get what you've already observed.

it's not just we can't complain about never getting into a relationship we can't complain about anything
they hate ugly men and find any excuse to shit on us

Yeah! That's fucking hilarious bro! Lol! Whoo!