Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel in palestine its easy to get married to a pretty girl if youre ugly

G

Ghulface113

Banned
-
many ugly guys with no chin even marry pretty and cute and decent girls here where i live my parents tell me i could get married at 18 years old
to any girl i wanted idk if this is better or other countrys where ppl just get on tinder and fuck eachother so yea ofc todays girls are brainwashed by tik tok and instagram and youtube reels to find chads attractive but still there is a chance that an ugly arab man like me could marry a cute girl

many ugly guys with no chin even marry pretty and cute and decent girls here where i live my parents tell me i could get married at 18 years old
to any girl i wanted idk if this is better or other countrys where ppl just get on tinder and fuck eachother so yea ofc todays girls are brainwashed by tik tok and instagram and youtube reels to find chads attractive but still there is a chance that an ugly arab man like me could marry a cute girl
Lifefuel for @tehgymcel420 and @Edmund_Kemper.

We should make a list with all countries where you can buy a wife I might do this in the future

Fuck Zionism

Cope. I'm also Palestinian and also have been approached by my family about being set up.

All because she's married to you doesn't mean she's happy. Sorry man. :blackpill:

Suffer being a shitskin in the USA or be in a business-marriage where she doesn't work and inflation eats away at your entire life.

Cope. I'm also Palestinian and also have been approached by my family about being set up.

All because she's married to you doesn't mean she's happy. Sorry man. :blackpill:

Suffer being a shitskin in the USA or be in a business-marriage where she doesn't work and inflation eats away at your entire life.
yea but you live in the usa i dont im trying to talk to girls actually some girls like me and some dont i wouldnt say im subhuman i am not attractive tho but yea i dont really wanna be married too fuck that shit

yea but you live in the usa i dont im trying to talk to girls actually some girls like me and some dont i wouldnt say im subhuman i am not attractive tho but yea i dont really wanna be married too fuck that shit

Oh oops i assumed that you did. Good luck brother.

Wha is it like living in Palestine?

Sorry brocel, but I hate Palestine, hope my fellow Jews in Israel finally eliminate it.

Sorry brocel, but I hate Palestine, hope my fellow Jews in Israel finally eliminate it.
i didnt say i support palestine i just said im from palestine and do live in it yea but im not muslim so i could live anywhere i wanted to also i have a german passport almost any country would take me i considered moving to america many times

That makes sense, in nations where foids can’t provide for themselves, they need to marry for security. It’s possible for a country to be well off but conservative enough to force foids to settle early, but I can’t think of any. Maybe the US post baby boom?

i didnt say i support palestine i just said im from palestine and do live in it yea but im not muslim so i could live anywhere i wanted to also i have a german passport almost any country would take me i considered moving to america many times
How bad is the violence actually? It seems you’re fine there even with a German passport.
Do you want a one state solution? Would you be fine with Palestine if they weren’t ruled by Hamas?

That makes sense, in nations where foids can’t provide for themselves, they need to marry for security. It’s possible for a country to be well off but conservative enough to force foids to settle early, but I can’t think of any. Maybe the US post baby boom?

How bad is the violence actually? It seems you’re fine there even with a German passport.

Do you want a one state solution? Would you be fine with Palestine if they weren’t ruled by Hamas?
yea im fine no one bothers me really idk i like more hotter places germany is some gay forest dweller type of shit so i dont wanna go live there anymore and im not even muslim brahh

No. Muslims will always hate Jews and they should be eliminated.

No. Muslims will always hate Jews and they should be eliminated.
im not muslim im arab idc about religion tho i dont discrimate all humans are the same theyre all worthless

im not muslim im arab idc about religion tho i dont discrimate all humans are the same theyre all worthless
Good then I don’t hate you, I just hate anyone who wants to harm me because I am a Jew. I don’t give a shit about religion anyway.

Good then I don’t hate you, I just hate anyone who wants to harm me because I am a Jew. I don’t give a shit about religion anyway.
wich city are u from in israel:feelsseriously:

never been to Israel
This is the golden age of DNA research.

I did the lab study. This is your homeland.

B4E12D65 FB54 4B6F A869 AD50D3208CBF

sometimes
On the left people say it's an open air prison, no jobs, bombs get dropped randomly at any time, no human rights etc. Conservative Jews say they treat Palestine fairly but its run by Hamas thugs who brainwash low iq religeous people, gays thrown off rooftops, assassination, leaders of Hamas and PLO stealing all the money and running off to Europe, child soldiers, etc

Who's right? Is the truth in the middle? I'm so ignorant about your country and meeting you is a fascinating opportunity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back