Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In Secondary School I used to give people spare pens (so long as they gave it back)

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Some were foids... does this make me a soyboy? I fucking hate everyone now and want the world to end.

either way you'd be a virgin. Chad can share his pens and girls will ask for his penis

I used to stole their pens and books

i was thugmaxxed af, never gave a single pen to anyone ever

Last edited:
no one ever asked me for a pen

Based and high T, Low inhib as fuck. The ‘pen guy’ is basically the school drug dealer, except pen is mightier than the speedball.

I used to give my oneitis pencils all the time because she would lose hers all the time. It’s over for pencels

i'd give people some pencils/pens but they usually just kept them or forgot lol

I used to collect pencils I found in the halls so giving a few out didn't really mean anything to me even when they didn't give them back.

Based and high T, Low inhib as fuck. The ‘pen guy’ is basically the school drug dealer, except pen is mightier than the speedball.
stop making him feel better,he was a cuck,giving pens to suckers didnt get him pussy

stop making him feel better,he was a cuck,giving pens to suckers didnt get him pussy
There was a guy at my school who used to give out pens, he had so many pens even the teachers would ask for them. One time I forgot my bag so I ran back into the classroom and I heard him banging the hot English teacher in the stationary cupboard ‘give me your pen Andy! Give me your pen!’ I still hear her orgasm induced screeches haunt me as I try to sleep at night. From that day on I never doubted the power of the pen man, a man amongst boys, a god amongst men.

I used to collect pencils I found in the halls so giving a few out didn't really mean anything to me even when they didn't give them back.

Truecel trait

There was a guy at my school who used to give out pens, he had so many pens even the teachers would ask for them. One time I forgot my bag so I ran back into the classroom and I heard him banging the hot English teacher in the stationary cupboard ‘give me your pen Andy! Give me your pen!’ I still hear her orgasm induced screeches haunt me as I try to sleep at night. From that day on I never doubted the power of the pen man, a man amongst boys, a god amongst men.

NOOOO

srs??? damn but the dude was gl or was incel tier

What is the point of a spare pen, if you wont have a spare when you need it?

You’re a cuck for making this post seeking validation from internet virgins.

foids would just take my pens w/o asking me tbh

No body wanted my penis