Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] In this topic, we are at peace with foids.

50ChadsOfGrey

Officer
1 post = 1 real quality that foids have.

Carrying life, ok, we know. But what else ?

I start.
They are very good at making good photos.

It's not foid worship thread. It's challenging both your emotions to not be negative towards them and your IQ to actually find them some qualities

I start.

It's not foid worship thread. It's challenging both your emotions to not be negative towards them and your IQ to actually find them some qualities
MEDS IT IS ABOUT FUCKING HIGH TIME TO TAKE YOUR 10MG OF OLANZAPINE AND 4 MG CLONAZEPAM SCHIZO (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

I start.

Looks like a foid worship thread.

IMG 1472

They're (usually) good at taking notes and (usually) have good calligraphy

They taste better than male meat!

The small ones are easier too catch and dont need high dosaged off drugs too make them pass out

I start.

They are good at sucking dick

They're good at gossipping and hating ugly men

They are good at photoshoping themselves on Instagram so they can attract Chad and tell creeps to "fuck off" but in reality they want that so they can make their life miserable

i wanna make women disgusted about how i look then i get bjs from them

Foids are usually better in reading people, understanding body/non-verbal language etc

They are good at photoshoping themselves on Instagram so they can attract Chad and tell creeps to "fuck off" but in reality they want that so they can make their life miserable
Top tier fraudsters ngl

They know the nature of the real world better than most men

They are good punching bags

They are not picky at accepting a man for his personality. As long as he’s chad they will be accepting of a very wide variety of personalities.

They struggle less than men on average in learning a 2nd or even 3rd language.

better at rock climbing
Lower center of gravity and and more trusting of the feet

Good at making me a sandwich when I ask for one bitch

They’re unusually swift at recognizing your personality and all it takes is for your face to shine in broad daylight.

Better normalized with having a huge ego.

They have a good in-built personality detector.

They look good when they are walking away from me, mostly the walking away part.

Actually it seems like that difference is a lot smaller in bouldering compared to most other sports. Which is interesting.
Very interesting. I wonder if it is how primal an activity it is … or the fact that the challenges of gravity in this context aren’t as meaningfully disparate.

I have heard women are more balanced but I am not sure about the stereotype. Plenty of meathead men like pro football players excel at yoga, ballet, and martial arts for example.

They are good at cooking, but best cooks are men. As the west falls to feminism even this important skill is weeded out.

They are good at masking their flaws with make up, much easier for women as soft features are desirable. Very hard for a man to errect a jawline and hunter eyes out of bug eyes.

They are good at rearing their looks and femininity to desirable situations. Men can of course also do this but its very hard for a sub chad, whereas women can mask their looks and appear better than they are. See videos of subhuman rice women going from undesirable to kpop dream. They can become very wealthy doing this, many women have taken significant portion of their spouse's wealth to become even billionaires like jeff bezo's wife.

Women are also good at deciefulness, they act like chameleons molding their personality and morals to the dominant parties, this is a evolutionary advantage because despite physical weakness. The pleasant faces and mannerism trigger protectiveness in men. This allows them to marry with stronger men, while the subjugated are slaves and humiliated, women have no in group loyalty and marry with with the conqueror.