Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In your experience, are landwhales more vicious than other women?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I just came back from the store where a landwhale cashier treated me with utter disrespect and disdain, which included laughing at me and looking at me with wide eyes, as if she was staring at a freak. I called the store and reported the incident, but it made me realize that this is a trend.

Earlier this summer I also experienced another incident with a landwhale gas station clerk treating me brutally over my autistic characteristics, and it makes me wonder why landwhales are so vicious compared to other women.

It can't just be a matter of insecurity. I surmise that they have higher T levels than other women, and therefore come to resemble Brad bullies.

Last edited:
They are usually nicer than average becky ngl

a whore is a whore

They are always hungry which makes them more irritable

a whore is a whore
Yes, but landwhales are a particularly noxious breed of whore.

I'm reminded of a theorem on this forum regarding landwhales: that in order to feel small and therefore feminine, they need a monster man to satisfy them, and so they'll respect nothing less than a pinnacle of male sexual dimorphism.

Fat people are much much worse tho especially land whales , they need to be burned alive or beaten to death

They are bitter wagecucks who are lowest rank there so they bully whoever they can just to keep their sanity.

They are bitter wagecucks who are lowest rank there so they bully whoever they can just to keep their sanity.
This is true, and being a landwhale no doubt relates to their low social status. I lifemog them by being an autistic NEET tbh :feelshaha:

They can't even start an onlyfans to escape their drudgery because they're so disgusting :lul::lul::lul:

But still, typical wagies are not as horrible as these creatures.

Last edited:
Fat women are terrible people.

No. The most "vicious" woman I've ever met was also vain and manipulative. Her name was Shay Rose. This person denigrated me because I was in a psych ward.

No. The most "vicious" woman I've ever met was also vain and manipulative. Her name was Shay Rose. This person denigrated me because I was in a psych ward.
(((Rose)))

Landwhales have an interesting behavior. They worship Chads a lot (compared to other foids) and at the same time they hate incels a lot more than other foids do.

Last edited:
Landwhales are have an interesting behavior. They worship Chads a lot (compared to other foids) and at the same time they hate incels a lot more than other foids do.
Landwhales are have an interesting behavior. They worship Chads a lot (compared to other foids) and at the same time they hate incels a lot more than other foids do.
tbh
tbh
tbh
tbh
tbh
tbh

tbh
tbh
tbh
tbh
tbh
tbh
Fuck. Something happened to the forum. I thought I couldn't post. :feelsseriously:
Btw, I think what I said above is the reason why Chads may sometimes advise to fuck landwhales: they think if they can easily fuck them, then anyone else can also do that.

Last edited:
What if I tell you they actually can? :incel:
:feelsrope:

Perhaps in the final analysis, the worst women are landwhales because the psychology of allowing yourself to get fat implies you're a lowly person to begin with.

:feelsrope:

Perhaps in the final analysis, the worst women are landwhales because the psychology of allowing yourself to get fat implies you're a lowly person to begin with.
Btw, most of them hate fat guys. Even those who're body positive activists.

Yep! The most obnoxious, passive aggressive, bitchy, etc. I’m one second away from suggesting they go see a doctor as… I don’t think it’s normal to have periods this frequently.:worryfeels:

It's because they're impulsive, primitive, uninhibited and entitled. that's why they're so disgustingly obese in the first place.

Landwhales are just foids without self-control