Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel/Brokecel Meal: olive oil with wheat bread

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
You put the olive oil in a small bowl and dip the bread in it and enjoy. not taking a picture because i don’t want to get doxxed by IT crew. It is amazing tho

Nice I’ve been living off ramen and jello

All i eat is ramen if my mother doesn't cook.

You put the olive oil in a small bowl and dip the bread in it and enjoy. not taking a picture because i don’t want to get doxxed by IT crew. It is amazing tho
Peasantcel meal
1. Toast bread
2. Rub garlic on toasted bread

Lol at weebs eating ramen

After you dip the bread in the olive oil dip it in some za'atar. Make sure to only use extra virgin, cold pressed, organic olive oil.

M

Keep farting for me you utter dog

i just eat the garbage my mother cooks

In costco you can get a gallon of high quality coconut oil for less than 15 bucks.
if you’re blackcel and live with your parents you probably have coconut oil tbh

Costco membership is for richcels
wtf man
I just go with my dad. I don't have my own membership.
if you’re blackcel and live with your parents you probably have coconut oil tbh
I didn't know that was big with them. I'm the one who introduced it to my parents after I watched coconut oil health videos.

I've never had it like that because I have legit no clue how people dip anything in that bad smelling oil. I know a lot of Italians and Euros eat that shit like that. Technically speaking that is supposed to be a nice healthy & quick breakfast but I just don't think I'd ever want to eat it like that.

If I'm "poor" (I have a job though) then at minimum I usually will have bread and peanut butter. If no peanut butter then I will at least have butter and just toast the bread and put peanut butter or butter on a heated toast bread. Good as shit.

I can't afford olive I just buy some shitty cheap food I am trying to save money you see but its going shit.

How to save cash? All the savings accounts have shit intrest rates fucking garbage country.

For me, it's Kraft cheese.