Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Comic Relief Is A Norm In Media

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Its always been a part of TV shows and Movies, that unattractive guy who just can't get a girl to save his life, and the laugh track just goes on and on everytime he does or says something. Script usually involves him being made a fool of or being taken advantage of or pushed around.

The most recent example of this I've seen was in the show legends of tomorrow. That character being Gary. The first episode of season 4 is literally titled "The Virgin Gary".

Throughout the entire show they've been portraying him as the typical "nice guy loser" and making him the joke of the show, I already knew at some point they were going to hint or outright say he was a virgin, but to make it a SEASON PREMIERE and THE EPISODE TITLE. Now that is ridiculous.

To make it worse, I think they are going to double down and reveal he's gay, which wouldn't make much sense because getting laid as a gay guy is probably easier than getting laid as a woman tbh. They've already kind of been hinting at it for a while now.

Incel comic relief is even in fucking music now, like there's no escape.

For example, take Lil Dicky, no shit, that's the rappers name, his entire shtick is that he's a loser rapper, basically an incel rapper, and his rap name alludes to one of his shortcomings (if it wasn't obvious).

His songs are literally just about him being a low tier male and making fun of what is everyday life for us -

https://genius.com/Lil-dicky-ex-boyfriend-lyrics

Oh yeah there's one more thing
And I know this shit gonna sound insane
But I still haven't hit it
I admit it, I wish I was kidding
Never been up inside before
Because she's only fucked one guy before
And though I really wanna boink this whore
She my sweetie three point one four
So I'm stayin' patient and masturbatin'
And now my heart is sorta racin'
'Cause she said tonight will be the night we do some fornicatin' (let's go)
Hell yeah, I'm down, I'm 'bout to go all out (I will)
I'm gonna pound that crazy, like an elaborate black man handshake
But on the way to the crib, we pass this kid
And he seem to know who Katie is
So I say, "who this?" and she say
"Dicky, this is my ex-boyfriend Jim"

And I ain't usually the one to be the jealous type
But as I'm lookin' at this dude, I can't believe my eyes
'Cause he's the best lookin' guy that I've seen in my whole life
He's got the thickest head of hair, chiseled jaw, an egregious bod
Man, this the closest thing I've seen to a Grecian god
And now I'm lookin at my chick, 'cause his dick's been inside her raw (fuck that)
Aw, damn

Man this is crazy
I can't believe this guy used to fuck my lady
I bet he left that pussy ravaged like Haiti
Katie's huggin' and squeezin' his shoulder blades
And I'm buggin' and queasy, this ain't ok
And then they say, "let's get drinks" so I say, "ok"

Normies are always talking about we just have to change our style or personality to have a chance, while at the same time creating entertainment so they can clown and make fun of us, kicking us while were down, and when we go on a rampage and kill someone - "OMG why did he do this, I'm so confused" JFL.

EDIT - Holy shit I just realized this guy did a parody of incel lingo - "sweetie three point one four" instead of "QT 3.14"

The dude is legit just making fun of incels. This shit is RageFuel.

Last edited:
Remember that guy from It who randomly told his friends he was a virgin.

I don't understand how anyone can watch these faggot comic shows without developing brain tumor.

and normies wonder why they get shot :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

lil dicky is a fucking cuck

97E01D05 448D 4560 B81D B4048E257F61

Wtf are you guys talking about. An expert just told me it has nothing to do with our looks but our personality. Maybe you guys should just take a shower.
and normies wonder why they get shot :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

Yes, this trope is way too common, its usually portrayed as its the guy fault for being dateless virgin.

Perhaps thats why they get mad that we claim that its not just personality bro

This was the first Lil Dicky song i've ever heard before back in 13

here's some comic relief

BLGO

whoops, guess i didn't fit in your predetermined role of being a punching bag cuck nerd

lil dicky is a fucking cuck
Ngl he really is. No wonder he's popular. He's a minstrel show to normies. Kind of like how African Americans were made fun of in minstrel shows back in the 1900s

I like lil dicky his lyrics are smart and he parodies the typical rapper concepts of getting money, getting pussy and taking drugs. Also, I don't think he's making a parody of being an incel, he has obviously struggled with women in his previous life before rap.

If you watch CW shows you’re legit retarded.
They want to turn incels gay. I hate them.

I like lil dicky his lyrics are smart and he parodies the typical rapper concepts of getting money, getting pussy and taking drugs. Also, I don't think he's making a parody of being an incel, he has obviously struggled with women in his previous life before rap.
Imagine being a cuck like you

Why did BlaPillPress get banned?? I liked him even if it can be difficult to get through all his paragraphs