Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel gatekeepers are the ultimate unwanted trash in life. They try to destroy any discussion so only they can be victims

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"I'm a 3/10. Anyone better looking than me is a chad."

They can't be special via good looks so they have to be special being the ultimate loser. The ultimate in narcissism. In their minds, all white men are huge jock bullies picking on ultimate victim ethnic bullies, like a shitty 80s movie. They personally attack anyone who disagrees with them instead of debating their points or addressing the endless amount of tinder and online dating stats.

"bro, if you just went to shagrala and got a work visa and cut contact with your family and dedicated the next 2 years of your life to moving to a weird shithole, you wouldn't be incel"

They're similar to the foids they claim they hate. Go around claiming victim status endlessly and gaslight everyone.

"Bro, you're a fakecel. If you just acted NT, bought new clothes and went around approaching girls, you wouldn't be here". As if women don't filter out men via smart phone. The device you see women hold in their hands nearly all day.

They are the absolute scourge of this forum and the incel community in general.

In fact I think they’re working for the enemy to keep us divided.

They are the absolute scourge of this forum and the incel community in general.

In fact I think they’re working for the enemy to keep us divided.

invade a forum, make it all about your victimhood (not about blackpill and online dating discussion), encourage everyone who was here before you to leave because you're the special princess

lmao

Claiming white can't be incel is as ridiculous as stormfront fag claiming white girls are mostly going for ethnics in the west.

Tallfags and Whites are the ultimate evils according to them. The stupid thing is FACE is king on tinder because that is what the girl sees. Noone here is allowed to show their face so the one thing that would make sense to gatekeep on is impossible.

The most extreme one was speedytypingcel saying if you're 6'0'' you can't possibly be incel. :dafuckfeels:
He said holes shit on Zac Efron because he is just 5'8 ft.

Tallfags and Whites are the ultimate evils according to them. The stupid thing is FACE is king on tinder because that is what the girl sees. Noone here is allowed to show their face so the one thing that would make sense to gatekeep on is impossible.

Girls don't read bios on tinder but even if they did, it would ONLY be if your face is really good.

Are these people completely retarded?

It's all so tiresome.

Tbf being lax on requirements for inceldom could result in the movement not being taken as seriously

Tbf being lax on requirements for inceldom could result in the movement not being taken as seriously

everyone hates incels and no one gives a shit about the "movement"

Movement? It's not a fucking movement. Cringe.

Movement? It's not a fucking movement. Cringe.
How is it not a movement? What would you call it then
everyone hates incels and no one gives a shit about the "movement"
Everyone hated the gays and didn’t give a shit about them either. However I don’t think anything will come of it unless more than half of men are Incels

Incel is a label for men who can't get laid. That's it. Not a fucking cringe "movement" that you can join.

Incel is a label for men who can't get laid. That's it. Not a fucking cringe "movement" that you can join.
I mean there a gay people and gay movements. There are incel activists. There are people promoting awareness and conducting experiments like tinder experiments and showing results. The incel movement is in its early stages. Things will heat up I’m the next few years

Name colors and hating newcels is pathetic.

Name colors and hating newcels is pathetic.
hating newcels is pathetic but hating greycels with ancient accounts is not.

(You're not one of them though I respect you)

Everyone who hasn't managed, to get consensual sex, from a non prostitute, is incel, as far as i'm concerned.

Plenty of average looking guys are incel these days.
Women's sky high standards are the problem for inceldom
full

Based. We are all in this one, everyone that is sub 8 should be on the same team.

I mean there a gay people and gay movements. There are incel activists. There are people promoting awareness and conducting experiments like tinder experiments and showing results. The incel movement is in its early stages. Things will heat up I’m the next few years

Gays managed to acquire extra privileges and rights because jews wanted it.

It's not a fucking movement. Inceldom is a state of being.

Based. We are all in this one, everyone that is sub 8 should be on the same team.

Problem is so many people here claim 5/10 dudes slay and that whites can't be incel if they're at least average height

"I'm a 3/10. Anyone better looking than me is a chad."
exactly.
and it seems like its mostly retards that joined a couple months ago,that feel the need to tell you that they're ugly.
its the lowest iq larp and it fucking infuriates me every time i see it

How is it not a movement? What would you call it then

It’s just how you were born. It’s like saying eskimos are a movement.

The manosphere is a movement, but incels aren’t. You don’t have a choice about being an incel or not.

Or when they criticize youngcels. I understand the distrust and most of it is founded but most of the older guys here don’t understand how bad it is for teens in 2020.

"bro, if you just went to shagrala and got a work visa and cut contact with your family and dedicated the next 2 years of your life to moving to a weird shithole, you wouldn't be incel"
The funny thing is you can mostly flip this entire advice right back at them because Inceldom is largely a western phenomenon.

Plenty of average looking guys are incel these days.
Women's sky high standards are the problem for inceldom
full
A lot of guys are incels in denial, just look at IT. What will become of these men? Most likely a the life of a simp cuz what's the alternative?

The worst is when people see dudes like ER or Weed and think "no way they can be incel"

clearly anyone who is not a balding 4ft 500ib curry with a 1 inch dick a beak nose and bug eyes is a fakecel

How you choose to describe incel means nothing to society who've branded incels as a far right misogynistic hate group. Whether we like it or not, incel is a proper noun and most likely always will be.

The stupid thing is FACE is king on tinder because that is what the girl sees. Noone here is allowed to show their face so the one thing that would make sense to gatekeep on is impossible.
Tbh after seeing short dudes with top tier faces with girls today I am rethinking that height trumps all

Face is EVERYTHING
Tbh a 6"2 dude will always mog a 6"0 dude with the same face. Height will help socially just like a good face will but not as much tbh as I have observed today.

Tbh a 6"2 dude will always mog a 6"0 dude with the same face. Height will help socially just like a good face will but not as much tbh as I have observed today.

Yeah its true I'm just saying face is so fucking important

Yeah its true I'm just saying face is so fucking important
Indeed, acid victum will never ascend regardless of height but dwarve with 10/10 face and status maxxed might.

The people who literally call anyone that "mogs them" a fakecel are always annoying as fuck.

Glad someone finally made a post about it.

My take: If you think you might be incel, you're incel. Successful people know when they're successful. If you even know this site exists you are too far gone.

My take: If you think you might be incel, you're incel. Successful people know when they're successful. If you even know this site exists you are too far gone.
gigabased IQ post

yeah, I hate the "inceler than thou" posts. If you can't get sex you're incel, plain and simple. With hypergamy, being a 4/10 male is just as bad as being a 1/10, since both have a sexual value of zero.

there are fakecels here but the mods do a good job of banning them whenever they're stupid enough to expose themselves as fakecels (i.e. bragging on lookism with the same posting name)