Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel/Looksmax lingo is becoming mainstream

S

shortcel0x

Greycel
seeing a lot of people going "mog, mogger, looksmaxxing, mewing" nowdays.
quite interesting, i wonder once blackpill becomes mainstream too.

gen z was a mistake

It’s been like this since summer

The language is mainstream and the Ideology is seemingly mainstream as well, but it is not being properly applied / shared. Inceldom is a "Trend" now.. but the Inceldom that's trending isn't actually inceldom. Yet people are confusing it for real Inceldomme (Including the vast majority of this forum)

seeing a lot of people going "mog, mogger, looksmaxxing, mewing" nowdays.
quite interesting, i wonder once blackpill becomes mainstream too.
No it’s not lmao only here or Reddit on some subs

Looksfag.org and chinktok filled with chinks and 5’4 mexican prettyboys :lul:

They will cope and think it’s all just a joke

Looksfag.org and chinktok filled with chinks and 5’4 mexican prettyboys :lul:
Ngl that is accurate everyone on looksmaxx is Trying to cope with Hispanic height

The language is mainstream and the Ideology is seemingly mainstream as well, but it is not being properly applied / shared. Inceldom is a "Trend" now.. but the Inceldom that's trending isn't actually inceldom. Yet people are confusing it for real Inceldomme (Including the vast majority of this forum)
What "ideology"?

ropemaxx chico barret looksmax softmaxx ascend surgery mogging heightmogging finna

"Hahaha I said mog and mewing I'm such a blackpilled incel hahaha" :foidSoy::soy:

Hearing normies using these terms is honestly surreal. Especially since the dogma around people who use it has changed from "ugly incel loser who should die in a hole" to "aww poor precious insecure tiktok prettyboy"

I legit heard some classmates and even my teacher talking about “mogging” and “mewing”.

Screenshot 2024 02 07 185710

Screenshot 2024 02 07 185104

Screenshot 2024 02 07 185720

some graphs for visualisation