Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel meetup = fakecel convention

If youre low enough inhib to go and meet strangers online then youre not an incel

I don't like to tell people they aren't incel if that's what they identify as. But these guys are a lot better looking than what I envision as the average incel. If this is what people on this forum envision when they think "incel," the body dysmorphia is real. This is simply what most men look like.
Agreed. Majority of self proclaimed incels are just normie tier. But you could argue that normie tier is incel tier in 2020, at least in western hypercapitalistic countries. I do see a few 4s on that pic, they will have a very hard time. None of them are borderline ugly though.

They look incel to me. Fuck your gatekeeping

I don't like to tell people they aren't incel if that's what they identify as. But these guys are a lot better looking than what I envision as the average incel. If this is what people on this forum envision when they think "incel," the body dysmorphia is real. This is simply what most men look like.
EXTREME COPE. Sub7 males are incel in 2020
They do look alright. Don't bother with things low IQ autistic incels say. Same retarded autists will tell you a 9/10 male model is incel because he is NW1 and has a neutral orbital vector. Delusional. They are all normies on that pic ranging from 4-6s/10.
wtf No one is saying 9/10s are incel. sub7 men are incel. Stop making up bullshit just so you can say "normies get laid bro!"
The one at the far left wearing the blue jacket
The one in the middle wearing a green shirt
The one sitting in the front wearing a blue hoodie.
These 3 are the only fakecels. The rest of them are ugly.
Cope. There are no fakecels in that pic.

Why are they smiling?
I'd be looking sad and old as usual.

Fakecels everywhere...

Also guy on the bottom left demonstrates perfectly how a bad eye area can fuck you. He has good everything else, tall but has buscemi eyes:

ifxczngvs5941.jpg
Eye area is what makes you or breaks you. It is the most important part of the face. Maxilla, cheekbones and brow ridge make your eye area, basically your whole facial bones except for your mandible.

Agreed. Majority of self proclaimed incels are just normie tier. But you could argue that normie tier is incel tier in 2020, at least in western hypercapitalistic countries. I do see a few 4s on that pic, they will have a very hard time. None of them are borderline ugly though.

EXTREME COPE. Sub7 males are incel in 2020

I see kids on college campuses who look like this, with girls hanging onto their shoulders, holding their hands, etc. I don't deny that these guys are incel. But it's gotta be for more reasons than purely how they look.

Incel meeting facerating

Just a quick and dirty attempt to face rate these uggos. Resulting in an average of 3.56, pretty much on par what I would expect for a group of incels.

I see kids on college campuses who look like this, with girls hanging onto their shoulders, holding their hands, etc. I don't deny that these guys are incel. But it's gotta be for more reasons than purely how they look.
Bullshit. Sex tape or it didn't happen.

Just because you are next to a woman doesn't mean you get laid.

If I stand next to my mom or hold her hand, am I getting laid now????? GTFO with this brainlet Antarctica IQ shit.

Bullshit. Sex tape or it didn't happen.

Just because you are next to a woman doesn't mean you get laid.

If I stand next to my mom or hold her hand, am I getting laid now????? GTFO with this brainlet IQ shit.

These are people going to and from couple's events and fraternity/sorority formals. But again, there are men uglier than this with kids. Many kids. You've brought this up before and it's flimsy.

These are people going to and from couple's events and fraternity/sorority formals. But again, there are men uglier than this with kids. Many kids. You've brought this up before and it's flimsy.
INCELSCO RULES

Rules

Disallowed:

• Cherry-picking (e.g. posting unattractive men with girlfriends).

All of them are ugly except like 3 of them
None of them are ugly, they are just average, they are incels because they are not 7+

Face doesn't matter, it's all about height. And I see at least one tallfag volcel, the guy on the left.

wtf No one is saying 9/10s are incel. sub7 men are incel. Stop making up bullshit just so you can say "normies get laid bro!"
Upper normie tier still does get laid from my experience. I say sub 6 men are incel for the most part.
Yeah same. Usually a normie will get to fuck once he is lean and muscular and has nothing too wrong with him. Basically a looksmaxxed NT normie can still make it with a bit of luck. Incel tier is 0-5. Looksmaxxed normie = 6. But it does get rougher as time goes on. For the most part I see chadlites/chads slaying. Sometimes I feel like 0-6 is incel tier though. It's right on the edge.

Almost all incels

Average is the new ugly.

The one at the far left wearing the blue jacket
The one in the middle wearing a green shirt
The one sitting in the front wearing a blue hoodie.
These 3 are the only fakecels. The rest of them are ugly.
1. Asian
2. Probably not NT or autism he also might have eye asymmetry if he isn't doing that on purpose. He's not chadlite also one of the shortest there.
3. Asian

The race/height/dick pill are real. Irrespective of their face (a lot of Asians have good faces) their SMV takes a hit.

They are all incel. Tho some can run jbw or cuck boy game. But if autistic they are all incel.

Absolute cope. The only good-looking guys facially there are ethnic and we know that's a huge hit on their SMV. There's a couple white guys who are average or above-average facially, but they probably have autism. Most are low-tier normies which we already know a lot of people on this forum looks like.

I wouldn't even call any of them high-tier normies not even the blonde guy in the jacket that some people think is a chadlite.

Truecels are rare and at minimum 30% of the population is guaranteed incel at this point. If you are a truecel there's going to be better-looking people who are incels.
Tbh, other incels mogg me and they are still incel.

Not true at all tho the ricecels on there are truecel af.
Most of the whites nonetheless seem to be high tier normies (especially the blondies)

Its really hard to believe what incel would let there picture of them be put online

Not true at all tho the ricecels on there are truecel af.
Most of the whites nonetheless seem to be high tier normies (especially the blondies)
The ricecels are the most facially attractive there outside of like 2 white guys, but they take a massive ding because of their ethnicity/height yeah.

The guy with the bandana on the left seems to look alright, but I can definitely see the rest as incel

View attachment 202319

Just a quick and dirty attempt to face rate these uggos. Resulting in an average of 3.56, pretty much on par what I would expect for a group of incels.
Unreasonably low ratings all around. Giving the soyboy in the yellow cardigan a two is particularly delusional. That would make him borderline deformed. He aint. They're all about 5s or 6s in reality give or take a few.

Most of them are ugly normies. Of course they don't represent that idea of the very ugly manlet framelet incel, but nowadays, if you are sub 7, you are most likely incel.

Unreasonably low ratings all around. Giving the soyboy in the yellow cardigan a two is particularly delusional. That would make him borderline deformed. He aint. They're all about 5s or 6s in reality give or take a few.
Average rating is 4 in my opinion. You have to consider that the ethnic/Asian men that are decently facially attractive get dinged because of height/race/dick as well.

All of them mog me so fakecels

Average rating is 4 in my opinion. You have to consider that the ethnic/Asian men that are decently facially attractive get dinged because of height/race/dick as well.
Ok fair enough but there certainly aren't mostly 2s and 3s that's insane.

I've said this in so many threads on this topic and I'll say it again, if blonde was a whole foot taller he'd be banging Stacys right now as we speak. The rest of them including the ricecels are the main one's that should be there.

Cope. Most of them are below average. Only a few of them are average or slightly above average.

None of them are above average.
The two guys at the left end and the fifth guy from the left standing in the back row are 5/10, and the guy at the left end sitting in the front row is 6/10 (unless he is short). The rest of them are below average though, because they are either too short or too ugly.

Giving the soyboy in the yellow cardigan a two is particularly delusional
Maybe it's an unflattering photo, but that dude looks disgusting.
That would make him borderline deformed.
deformed is 1/10. 2/10 is just ugly
They're all about 5s or 6s in reality give or take a few.
What are you talking about? Almost all of them look weird, only one or two could pass as normies, so even a 4 is out of the question (low tier normies). You probably forgot what the average male looks like by staring into the mirror too much. Brutal.

Absolutely mogged. They're all so young too

Absolutely mogged. They're all so young too
Of course 4/10s are going to mog sub4s. Doesn't make them fakecels though...

This is like a 1/10 calling a 3/10 fakecel because he "mogs him brutally". Extreme fucking cope.

It's over for all of them.

View attachment 202319

I know It's just a quick and dirty attempt, but what I disagree with the most is the guy you rated a 6. His chin grew downwards instead of forwards.

but what I disagree with the most is the guy you rated a 6. His chin grew downwards instead of forwards.
You're right. I immediately regretted my decision when I saw him from another angle in another thread. Still might scrape by with a low 5. Still, he could have a shot on tinder with angle frauding.

You're right. I immediately regretted my decision when I saw him from another angle in another thread. Still might scrape by with a low 5. Still, he could have a shot on tinder with angle frauding.
Extreme fucking cope. Tinder is 8+ /10 only and 7/10 just barely scrape the cut off mark.

Maybe it's an unflattering photo, but that dude looks disgusting.

deformed is 1/10. 2/10 is just ugly

What are you talking about? Almost all of them look weird, only one or two could pass as normies, so even a 4 is out of the question (low tier normies). You probably forgot what the average male looks like by staring into the mirror too much. Brutal.
That's why I used the word "borderline" you peabrained good for nothing slug.

so many subhumans, I had to vomit

Mog me at looking manly