Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel meetup = fakecel convention

That's why I used the word "borderline" you peabrained good for nothing slug.
There's a huge difference between a 1/10 and a 2/10. Do you know what a Gauss/Normal Distribution looks like? Also these are probably high twos... like 2.3 or 2.4. None of them are borderline deformed. They are borderline 3s.

Last edited:
ALL OF THEM ARE AVERAGE LOOKING OR ABOVE AVERAGE

n20edyxjm0h41.jpg

Only this guy is slightly incel-ish, but he can always cutemaxx

View attachment 202179
There all not getting laid, JFL if you think they're getting laid. They mog truecels, but there stull not gonna get laid.

They have no sexual value.
JFL at that pic.

How did the meet up happen?

They are coping hard then because almost every one of them is incel.

Virgin, but not inkwell stuff. A few of them responded in that thread you'd think they'd say if it was fake.
A couple of the white “incels” could get a noodle easily

All except two are ugly and proving that you don't have to be seriously deformed to be incel.

Need to factor autism/awkwardness.

Only the best looking people can be pass this. You have to subtract 1 or 2 points from them if they don't have remarkable traits like bring rich or talented at something.

Just because you aren't repulsive doesn't mean you'll be seen as a sexual being. Only being attractive can Gant you that or else women will just be neutral/indifferent and have no gravitation to you which is similar to inceldom (nonthreateningcel.)

A couple of the white “incels” could get a noodle easily
How do you even know there are noodles around?

>bro just move to another country
>just try to get girls exclusively outside your ethnicity

How do you even know there are noodles around?

>bro just move to another country
>just try to get girls exclusively outside your ethnicity
California has noodles. Any average looking tallish white guy could get a noodle there

California has noodles. Any average looking tallish white guy could get a noodle there
If they are in California it is beyond over for them. Sub 8 isn't even a meme in Chadfornia. Americanized noodles are different.

If they are in California it is beyond over for them. Sub 8 isn't even a meme in Chadfornia. Americanized noodles are different.
You’re stretching it there mate. I’m in chadstralia and in a city with a large asian immigrant community, especially around the cbd you will see the average white guy with a noodle next to him.

Where are the currycels?

These guys mog me from Jannah to Valhalla
Sans titre

These are the only incels I see in the picture.

Incelish

Why are they smiling?
I'd be looking sad and old as usual.
Because most of them are fakecels. I only look sad or laugh like a madman

Last edited:
JFL at thinking u have to 2/10 or below to be incel in 2020. If u aren’t a 6 it’s over for u.
Where are the currycels?
Working a graveyard shift at Dunkin’ Donuts as a janitor

I don't like to tell people they aren't incel if that's what they identify as. But these guys are a lot better looking than what I envision as the average incel. If this is what people on this forum envision when they think "incel," the body dysmorphia is real. This is simply what most men look like.
They are unattractive to women though. Whether you think of them as normal or not doesn't change that

lol one is literally chad-lite but ofc he is manlet so it's over

Fakecels everywhere...

Also guy on the bottom left demonstrates perfectly how a bad eye area can fuck you. He has good everything else, tall but has buscemi eyes:

ifxczngvs5941.jpg
What the absolute fuck. I was 100% convinced that the pic on the right had a different face in some ways before clicking on it. I had to click and unclick multiple times. It's crazy.

where is blacks and curries?

They are all atleast slightly below average

Willing to bet that at least a quarter of these guys are failed normies

Our ideology exists just to explain the pure absurdity of female sexual logic.

Neither inceldom nor the black pill is an ideology.

Carry on.

So you prefer subculture?

That's still not accurate, but it's leagues better than "ideology."

Inceldom is a state of being, both genetically and socially. In society you're incel primarily because of your genes, but also due to social and cultural factors. Curries, for example, are universally considered unattractive in the West, but they have higher SMV in South Asia.

Face doesn't matter, it's all about height. And I see at least one tallfag volcel, the guy on the left.

His shit-tier eye area negates his height as has been pointed out in this thread.

Jeans-cel on the left stands out as one to me

I didn't think he looked that bad tbh. Incel definitely, but the ethnics are worse IMO

Guy in the bode hoodie has gf per some cunt on reddit. Dunno if I believe that.

Massive cope. Only one or two are normie tier.

Fucking fakecels dude all of them mog the fucking living shit out of me.

JFL AT THE FATCEL IN THE FAR RIGHT :feelskek:

Our ideology exists just to explain the pure absurdity of female sexual logic. Ofcourse we as males would think well someone would like any of these guys.
Lol if you are sub8+atutistic you are automatically incel tier to foids (no matter if you are 7/7.5). Kinda simple

Welp, at cucks can stop saying we're all white now.

Most of them are manlets tho. The tall guys should be able to get pussy only because of their height

did anyone notice i think two of them are twins? the guy kneeling and guy in back to left