Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel movement needs a PR facelift

7zbun10

7zbun10

Greycel
Brocels, I stand before you today as a humble graycel with an idea, and I want you to hear me out. I'm proposing kindmaxxing.

Many of you are going to dismiss me outright saying that being nice to normies is just being cucked, but I'm going to show you why it benefits us. You see, incels have a bad rep. IT promotes the idea that we're violent monsters whose only goal is to disenfranchise foids. Now, many of you are going to say that you don't care what normies think, blah blah blah. And that's fine, if you're only existing for yourself. But I know there are some of you who feel for your other incel brethren, and the future incels that haven't even been born yet.

It's been proven time and time again that no matter how true something is, no one is going to listen unless it's made palatable. So far, all that normies know about us is that we're online AF and hate women, and that's not something that they're going to buy into. In order to start convincing people, we need to show that we're not just REEEEing about injustice, but actually doing something.

For example, we all know that men are way more likely to be homeless. That's an opportunity for us to go volunteer in a soup kitchen once in a while, do something that genuinely helps other people, and gives us a chance to talk about inceldom. Wageslavery is an opportunity to unionize to get more jobs for men with better working conditions. Even greencels can do neighborhood cleanups and take the opportunity to talk about how foids extravagant material lifestyles are hurting the planet.

All of this is to say that there are tons of things we can do that look to normies like volunteering, and it's a lot harder to argue that we're heartless monsters if there's incels going out and doing community service. Plus, I know there's at least some of us that actually do enjoy making the world a little less horrible.

Many of you will call me a faggot and a cuck, and I'm prepared to take that criticism. What's undeniable is that incels need better PR, and this is a way to go about it.

And for fuck's sake, stop PMing ITcels, they're just going to screenshot it and use it as evidence.

You're right, it is cucked. Making inceldom squeaky clean and PR friendly just waters it down and opens us up to random cucks and normies. Incels will find the incel community on their own. A PR department just attracts fakecels

Cope
The failo effect will always hold us back. We can't be good ppl at the eyes of the community
20200223 022654

You're right, it is cucked. Making inceldom squeaky clean and PR friendly just waters it down and opens us up to random cucks and normies. Incels will find the incel community on their own. A PR department just attracts fakecels

If you're fine with staying a fringe movement that will never gain any traction or validity then this is the way to do it

That's an opportunity for us to go volunteer in a soup kitchen once in a while, do something that genuinely helps other people, and gives us a chance to talk about inceldom.
Sounds good graycel :feelsokman:.

Brocels, I stand before you today as a humble graycel with an idea, and I want you to hear me out. I'm proposing kindmaxxing.
Funniest shit I have seen today ngl

If you're fine with staying a fringe movement that will never gain any traction or validity then this is the way to do it
It's a movement that isn't MEANT to be open. It's for incels only. Besides, the failo effect repels people. We'll never be treated as anything other than vermin

Naah son kindmaxxing wont work.
we'll just end up as sjw rejects like Chris Chan

TFL tried and everyone knows they're just cucks.

I tried being nice, nobody wants to know.

we all know that men are way more likely to be homeless. That's an opportunity for us to go volunteer in a soup kitchen once in a while, do something that genuinely helps other people, and gives us a chance to talk about inceldom. Wageslavery is an opportunity to unionize to get more jobs for men with better working conditions. Even greencels can do neighborhood cleanups and take the opportunity to talk about how foids extravagant material lifestyles are hurting the planet.
This can be a sneaky way to blackpill non-chads.

But what is it that you want to accomplish? Probably for me it would be attracting bluepilled incels into our support group.
I think that bluepilled lies are the fuel of frustration and future ER's.

Lol unionizing in a globalist economy. Not going to happen, has been demolished since the 80s.

IT promotes the idea that we're violent monsters whose only goal is to disenfranchise foids.

Well we’re certainly not violent. The violent men are the sports jock chads who foids are attracted to.

But the only cure to inceldom is to disenfranchise foids.
The more power foids have, the more incels there will be.
The less power foids have, the fewer incels there will be.
It’s a direct correlation.

No way, you will end up helping normies and their "queens" - better direct person2person help towards incels. Let the simps live their simple lifes.

p.s. IT cucks are zero IQ though - they are even lower than a typical "established" normie.

GREYCEL THREAD!!!

Quit reading after first paragraph tbhngl

OP is an Inceltears infiltrator, do not listen to him

People will hate male virgins no matter what. We could be a kind submissive group but people would just laugh at us for being losers. IncelTears lie when they are saying it's becuase of our homophobia or woman-hating. They use that as a shield to protect their true intention of bullying us.

Oh and I just realized that OP is probably IncelTears baiting. Don't fall for it guys!

Well we’re certainly not violent. The violent men are the sports jock chads who foids are attracted to.

But the only cure to inceldom is to disenfranchise foids.
The more power foids have, the more incels there will be.
The less power foids have, the fewer incels there will be.
It’s a direct correlation.
If they gave an equal amount of power to men as they do to women then that can also help. The government steals men's resources through taxation and gives it to useless foids. If we had equal power to them then we'd be able to keep all our resources without being taxed, and not fund women's shelters, or cops who enforce cucked feminist laws, or any special treatment and programs for them. They have way more power than men now. The government is their betacuck now. The only way for non-chad men to stop the insane hypergamy is to go on a tax strike.

TFL tried and everyone knows they're just cucks.
HOLY SHIT MAN, you evolved into a rainbowcel.
Tumblr pju4z9yudh1urns6b 400

We'll only ever be a small collection of people, we cannot stand against the torrent of information produced by the collective media to the uninformed masses, and our views will only ever be accepted by those who have personally experienced it and step past their programmed moral boundaries. Inceldom in its current state was never meant to be a movement, though many have unfounded and wishful dreams of it being a movement and their situation being mended.

We will not be able to elict any sympathy or be recognized in any significant way outside of being viewed as a domestic terror group, and if inceldom is watered down then it's not going to change anything and nobody will care about it even the smallest bit anymore.

What we're clinging onto currently is what we truly feel, this is what we truly think, and we refuse to change it to comply with a society we personally feel is out to completely destroy us.

Our outlook has always been signified by "it's over" pewpew.

HOLY SHIT MAN, you evolved into a rainbowcel.
Thanks bro, see you in the rainbow colors too one day.
Don't forget, any ill feelings towards normies and society is a result of previous unwarranted hatred directed towards us.
Them treating us badly is what got us here in the first place, so of course the sex havers and foids won't care if we started being nice, it's not like we haven't tried before.

Pretty much. The irony is they don't realise it's their ill treatment that makes us dislike them. They delude themselves too much
They'd let chads get away with things a million times worse than us, but the moment we slightly step out of line of being a typical jestermaxxed normie or bluepill soucuck, then we're told to work on our personality and conform to being one of the two types of doormats they've assigned to us.

Thanks bro, see you in the rainbow colors too one day.
Unfortunately probably not, at the rate I'm going to site will be shut down by the FBI before I reach 20k.

If you want to know my actual calculated rate based on posts per day it's 5.7/day.

If I continue to post this much I will reach 20,000 in approximately 7.8 years of posting.

If you want to know how many posts I need to make per day for an entire year to reach that point it's at 45 pewpew.

Maybe the only way is to have incels with degrees in psychology, neurology and psychiatry.

Unfortunately probably not, at the rate I'm going to site will be shut down by the FBI before I reach 20k.

If you want to know my actual calculated rate based on posts per day it's 5.7/day.

If I continue to post this much I will reach 20,000 in approximately 7.8 years of posting.

If you want to know how many posts I need to make per day for an entire year to reach that point it's at 45 pewpew.

I think shutting down this site would go against the FBI's interests. They want to keep us contained on one place of the internet so they can track us and our activity.

Inceldom in its current state was never meant to be a movement, though many have unfounded and wishful dreams of it being a movement and their situation being mended.
Our outlook has always been signified by "it's over" pewpew.
Not if your sexbot invention makes men stop being thirsty cucks for sub5 foids.

The url will change if the fbi shut this one down. You can probably reach the multi color ranks easily in less than two years, but being neet or having lots of free time will help.
What movement? Blackpill is the acceptance of what is.
What is happening now can change.

Last edited:
That's an opportunity for us to go volunteer in a soup kitchen once in a while, do something that genuinely helps other people,

Caritative organizations mostly want money, so I'll pass.

You know, sometimes I really feel bad for homeless guys and I drop them a big coin then, but I don't enjoy doing this.

Nietzsche wrote : "Beggars should be abolished. It annoys one to give to them, and it annoys one not to give to them.". I'm not sure I agree about abolishing it, but I sure get what he meant.

Charity doesn't solve shit anyway. Besides, we already pay a lot in taxes that are supposed to provide a social safety net, and you're asking us to give even more on a voluntary basis ? Give me a break.

Last edited:
Not if your sexbot invention makes men stop being thirsty cucks for sub5 foids.

The url will change if the fbi shut this one down. You can probably reach the multi color ranks easily in less than two years, but being neet or having lots of free time will help.

What is happening now can change.
If I were to be like any postmaxxer here I would want to be more like @FinnCel rather than @Ritalincel in terms of post quality, it's why I stole his posting style pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

If I were to be like any postmaxxer here I would want to be more like @FinnCel rather than @Ritalincel in terms of post quality, it's why I stole his posting style pewpew.
View attachment 209443
It's a good way to stand out if you have your own signature at the end of each comment.

It's a good way to stand out if you have your own signature at the end of each comment.
I have two signatures, one I use all the time for every post(pewpew, inspired by rightfulcel), and one I use when I want to put a little personality into the post pewpew.

I have two signatures, one I use all the time for every post(pewpew, inspired by rightfulcel), and one I use when I want to put a little personality into the post pewpew.
It's good to have a variety so one doesn't get old.

Dude I dont think inceldom is a movement...

it's not about not caring about what normies think, the point is that what you're suggesting is completely useless.
let's assume we achieve a better reputation, what will happen then?
the goverment will assign us a gf ?
you know that nothing will change and their approval alone won't fix our issues, so fuck them.
anyway you're still free to kiss their asses...

Thanks, buddy boyo!!
I appreciate that
full