Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Incel Music - Coping Till The End

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

To all the girls whom I'm not kissing
Experiences I'm missing
On and on again
Coping till the end
Places I've not been to
Vows of love I didn't do
Now I want but can't
Coping till the end

I've got the rope
But decided to stick around a bit more

To all the girls whom I'm not kissing
Experiences I'm missing
Now I want but can't
Coping till the end
Closest love to one that's true
Joyfulness I never knew
On and on again
Coping till the end

Coping till the end

Wow you're quick with these.
Fantastic job and super high iq and relatable ness as is the case with most if not all of your uploads tbh.

Last edited:
Thanks btw, your Noriko gif inspired me to watch Gunbuster, loved it.

Fantastic job and super high iq and relatable ness as is the case with most if not all of your uploads tbh.
I'm very happy I have such a big fan :feelsokman::y'all:

Thanks btw, your Noriko gif inspired me to watch Gunbuster, loved it.
You're welcome. I also watched it because someone recommended it strongly on 55chan, it's hard to watch old animes spontaneously because there's not as much hype like current season animes, etc.

that thumbnail :kys:

@CopeWithTheRope

If you were a Chad, foids would be drooling:

Tee-hee, he plays the guitar ! He's got a nice voice too !

It's over for talentcels.

If you were a Chad, foids would be drooling:

Tee-hee, he plays the guitar ! He's got a nice voice too !

It's over for talentcels.
I had a foid commenting she had a feeling I wasn't ugly on one of my videos. Let her keep thinking that I guess.

But it's true :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Fuck me, this is really good! Good job, boyo! :feelsokman:

Thanks, I like to listen to incel music on my loud speakers when I'm alone :feelsmusic:

Thanks, I like to listen to incel music on my loud speakers when I'm alone :feelsmusic:
You're welcome, bro. Does it sound good on loud speakers? I only ever hear my own songs with headphones, I'm on a laptop and record everything with my Windows Phone.

You're welcome, bro. Does it sound good on loud speakers? I only ever hear my own songs with headphones, I'm on a laptop and record everything with my Windows Phone.
Yea it actually does sound great on loudspeaker I was surprised that as I thought the quality might suffer but it doesn't

Another day, another mainlander song.
ClapSnake

Good stuff bro. :feelsokman:

You make these quick. Got a ghostwriter? :feelswhere:

Really soothing could be lullaby before sleep tbh

Good stuff bro. :feelsokman:

You make these quick. Got a ghostwriter? :feelswhere:
I wrote it in like 2 hours yesterday. I was inspired after the college party I went to, I guess good things come out of bad things.

Is it hard to learn guitar?

Is it hard to learn guitar?
Depends on how far you want to get. If you only want to throw some power chords and simple open chords around and do some slow, melodic solos it's not hard.

But if you want to perform elaborated fingerstyle shit, do super fast solos or play those songs with tons of complex chords that change fast, then it's way trickier.

In general, compared to other instruments, I think guitar is average on difficulty.

I always focused more on composing and playing songs I like than being technical/virtuoso tbh. I consider composing the most interesting aspect of music, since a computer can play anything way quicker and more perfect than anyone, but can't really compose good songs.

Depends on how far you want to get. If you only want to throw some power chords and simple open chords around and do some slow, melodic solos it's not hard.

But if you want to perform elaborated fingerstyle shit, do super fast solos or play those songs with tons of complex chords that change fast, then it's way trickier.

In general, compared to other instruments, I think guitar is average on difficulty.

I always focused more on composing and playing songs I like than being technical/virtuoso tbh. I consider composing the most interesting aspect of music, since a computer can play anything way quicker and more perfect than anyone.

How long did you need to acquire your current guitar skills?

How long did you need to acquire your current guitar skills?
I started playing in 2005 and got to the level where I could play those kinds of stuff you see in my incel songs in like 2007.

Then I went through lots of phases of playing constantly and stopping completely for months.

Reminds me of Beatles.

Mainlander im not a fan of sentemental music but you may like it .

Mogs me. I can't headvoice that high pitch.

I was happy so many people praised me for my voice after I started my channel but I always wanted to be a tenor instead of a baritone.

I liked the song tbh. I rarely enjoy any music made by Germans which isn't voiceless like Beethoven, etc.

I've been 5 days straight drunk