Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel + NEET = worst thing in the world.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Inceldom is hell

NEET + Inceldom = 7th hell.

Being NEET sucks,

Last edited:
Cope, I love being a permavirgin truecel neet

I would love to be neet

College sucks :feelsUgh:

I don't see a problem with neeting. Sure beats getting laughed at by strangers when you leave the house or dealing with pricks at work treating you like crap while you break your back. It's comfy laying in bed all day and numbing yourself with meds and booze

Being incel and a wagecuck is a thousand times worse than being NEET, this is the kind of thread a GrAYcel would make.

Being incel and a wagecuck is a thousand times worse than being NEET, this is the kind of thread a GrAYcel would make.
Having money is always better. Not everyone can make money online.

Incel + wagecucking is not much better, especially working in any sort of team-based or customer facing work.

Incel + wagecucking is not much better, especially working in any sort of team-based or customer facing work.
Yeah , any job that requires too much energy must be avoided. But there are many jobs where work load is lighter and pay is sufficient . Eg - Job of teaching .It depends upon type of job , many jobs are quite relaxed.

Working is obviously cucked by definition but not everyone is born is ultra-rich family .

Having good money is extremely important to cope in present world.

I don't support wagecucking but having money is giga-essential. If one can make money online , then it is the best .

Depends on the job. A white collar office job is better than neetdom. Working at McDonald's flipping burgers or cleaning the toilets is worse than neetdom.

i work full time and i would prefer to be NEET a million times more than working. i remember the 2 year period after highschool and my first job where i didn't work and it was amazing.

Believe me, when i was breaking my back at the warehouse for a minimum wage it was worse.

I'm an Extrovert, my NEETdom is absolute hell on earth. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It only sucks when you font have money. Need to leech off the gov:yes:

Depends on the job. A white collar office job is better than neetdom. Working at McDonald's flipping burgers or cleaning the toilets is worse than neetdom.
But you’re still making money

Believe me, when i was breaking my back at the warehouse for a minimum wage it was worse.
But you still made money how is that worse then being a non NT neet with no money, you have bluepilled fag boomer npc NT normie logic

But you still made money how is that worse then being a non NT neet with no money, you have bluepilled fag boomer npc NT normie logic
Nothing wrong being NEET in countries that allow for that. You can do nothing with a min. wage, except to pay for the bills and put bread on your table. It's a definition of wageslaving, you are basically financing your inceldom.