Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel nostalgia

Astro1T

Astro1T

Alienskullcel
★★★
I see some people on this forum talking about how much better the past was and them wanting to go back in time and not wanting to live in today's society , but do you really think you would do better in the past? Or is it just another cope?
I mean even my dad had more fun life than mine and i dont think if i lived in his time anything would change, people like us dont have any chance not now or back then or in the future.

I like nostalgia but i rarely experience it. Media is fucking my desires.

i truly believe i would have ascended if the social media didnt exist.Best years 2000-2010 shit i was a kid

I'm taller and I look better than my dad. He had many girlfriends, even one who was 19 when he was 40.
Back then foids couldn't summon model-tier men out of thin air by way of Tinder magic, so simply by being the guy that was on speaking terms with some foid you were ahead of everbody who wasn't.

this s one of the most common copes tbh

Its just another cope because most people remember the past as their childhood, which is one of the few if not only times they truly felt happy.

Would always have been an incel hadn't I been born 10 or 20 years earlier, would have wanted to be born in my grandparents era, at least virginity back then wasn't embarrassing

Or is it just another cope?
The only people who think that going back a generation would do them wonders are fakecels and borderlinecels and they’d just be betabuxxers at best

I really miss the good old days!

I didn't get laid then either,
but I had hope! Lol...

I would like to play duke nukem 64 only one more time on a hot day in june 1999

It's easy to look at the past through nostalgia tinted glasses and reminisce about how much 'better' things were, but the reality is that at the time we wouldn't have been thinking of how good things are; we'd just take it for granted. In fact, back then, we'd probably be reflecting on how much better things were going further back.

It is easy to not have nostalgia.

Just do something you have nostalgia for, realize its shit, then realize any other nostalgia you have is a meme

I see some people on this forum talking about how much better the past was and them wanting to go back in time and not wanting to live in today's society , but do you really think you would do better in the past? Or is it just another cope?
I mean even my dad had more fun life than mine and i dont think if i lived in his time anything would change, people like us dont have any chance not now or back then or in the future.
I would not make so many mistakes. Also I could be more succesful if I knew the truth about foids.

It was better in the past. As close as 10 years even. Trust me I’m oldcel I lived it. Things have gotten worse and quick!

Nostalgia is only good because you blur out the bad stuff and only thinking about the good stuff. Oh great you played a great video game, the next day you were getting bullied at school.

I do not believe my life would be much better if i were born a couple of decades before but that's mostly because of my genetic illness. I still think those times were far superior to ours.

I think it would have been better in terms of dating but in other ways worse.

Any decade mogs the current one. Even the fricking mid to late 00's were WAY better for ugly autistic males. I have nostalgia and a lot of regrets for not giving it my 100% during that period instead of rotting but I guess it's easy to say now, and thinking about it makes me even more depressed.

Last edited: