Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel psychology poll: what do incels truly want in women?

Which one would you rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
she must be exactly like my oneitis, but without being a giant slut
Your oneitus is a slut? Why is she your oneitus then?

No making it for subhumans.

Even this "hardcore" black pill forum is filled with mostly simp pussies, I can't relate to other males either.
It’s only simpish if she isn’t a khhtv whore. But I don’t see the problem if she is loyal and khhtv.

I know he could. He is very smart, I know.
I also think the question was great.
And interesting.

But that is not my point. My point is that you don’t have to choose between two options.
Please remember: whenever you have two options: two is good, more is better.
I don't disrespect. I like this topic and every view in it.

Ok, i will choose, for fun sake:

New lustfully wamins every day don't make your favorite pancake.
Its fun to surprise people, and make them happy, which you can do better when you know what they like, because you know them well. Shit now i answered with option one. Damn. The truth is option zero. no choice. But the hypothetical choices I like.
  • Copexodius Maximus rules! love him.
Good topics
Based Meme
Cheers
jfl, i just saw this guy's post history and it really look like he's some kind chat gpt based bot or some really autistic man.
imagine having super human like bots in the forums larping as incels.
i think we should make a humanity test in this forum

jfl, i just saw this guy's post history and it really look like he's some kind chat gpt based bot or some really autistic man.
imagine having super human like bots in the forums larping as incels.
i think we should make a humanity test in this forum
When the only person complimenting you is a chat bot, that’s when you know it never began.

A Bot or some really autistic man.
If you like only two choices, as it seems to be a rule here, then it’s autism.
And then really also.

You learned to know me fast.
Greetings Bro from Holland

What if wife dies, so 2) obviously

Even this "hardcore" black pill forum is filled with mostly simp pussies, I can't relate to other males either.
Only thing to do is become better than the simps, I see alot of weird shit here, Some even defending a cat being grinded, Gross, As a cat owner i do NOT approve of this shit.

What if wife dies, so 2) obviously
Brutal

Only thing to do is become better than the simps, I see alot of weird shit here, Some even defending a cat being grinded, Gross, As a cat owner i do NOT approve of this shit.
I remember a while ago someone killing a lizard, and there was a huge backlash by one dude who kept fucking with him to the point of getting banned jfl.

You’re not helping by calling people simps or cats. It’s just stupid and not fun for laughs in that context. I request you to take it back.

You’re not helping by calling people simps or cats. It’s just stupid and not fun for laughs in that context. I request you to take it back.
is it ok to hate women and whish they get killed by a meteor? also is it ok to hate people of color and wish to kill them?
also do you have a girlfriend?

is it ok to hate women
Anger for me is a strong feeling of displeasure or hostility. I can have it in situations of unfairness. Hate is even more deep longer seated continuous disdain and hostility. I don't have that last one often, i tend to get depressed and tired in stead. All three are emotions that are a step, before several other stages of emotions, like acceptence. I don't judge about feelings. I am not a god, just the same as you, maybe I am less hatefull, maybe more sad, maybe more accepting, but I am not here to change you. You ask me so i answer. And I appreciate being here, even if i am more depressed then angry.

and whish they get killed by a meteor?

For laughs saying it, yes, thats ok.

But for real, its not according to the rules of this forum to say it like you mean it. According to the law its illegal i guess, don't know.
I think its for sure: not nice. But I don't judge you for what you think or say. Decide yourself.
Also its a group thing to say some stuff for fun, or for venting frustrations it might be helpfull.
If you want my oppinion, the answer is no, it doesn't help me really.
If i know its a joke, it can make me laugh.

also is it ok to hate people of color ?
No. Hating for the reason of skincolor only seems strange to me. I myself love living in a country with all kinds of colors.
It has nothing to do with being an incel. Having said that, al kinds of joking can be funny.
But I am not here to judge you. You asked my personal oppinion.

wish to kill them?
No. Double no.

(Unappropriate jokes aside, when very very very clear its a joke, and you mean well, then it can be funny, for instance when you yourself are of color, or when you have friends of color and they also laugh about it, you ask me this so i answer. This is not on topic about inceldom, so next time maybe in another forum, greetings)

also do you have a girlfriend?
No. But i accept it.

What else?

Last edited:
Anger for me is a strong feeling of displeasure or hostility. I can have it in situations of unfairness. Hate is even more deep longer seated continuous disdain and hostility. I don't have that last one often, i tend to get depressed and tired in stead. All three are emotions that are a step, before several other stages of emotions, like acceptence. I don't judge about feelings. I am not a god, just the same as you, maybe I am less hatefull, maybe more sad, maybe more accepting, but I am not here to change you. You ask me so i answer. And I appreciate being here, even if i am more depressed then angry.

For laughs saying it, yes, thats ok.

But for real, its not according to the rules of this forum to say it like you mean it. According to the law its illegal i guess, don't know.
I think its for sure: not nice. But I don't judge you for what you think or say. Decide yourself.
Also its a group thing to say some stuff for fun, or for venting frustrations it might be helpfull.
If you want my oppinion, the answer is no, it doesn't help me really.
If i know its a joke, it can make me laugh.

No. Hating for the reason of skincolor only seems strange to me. I myself love living in a country with all kinds of colors.
It has nothing to do with being an incel. Having said that, al kinds of joking can be funny.
But I am not here to judge you. You asked my personal oppinion.

No. Double no.

(Unappropriate jokes aside, when very very very clear its a joke, and you mean well, then it can be funny, for instance when you yourself are of color, or when you have friends of color and they also laugh about it, you ask me this so i answer. This is not on topic about inceldom, so next time maybe in another forum, greetings)

No. But i accept it.

What else?
You can say yes if it’s followed by “in minecraft”

Your oneitus is a slut? Why is she your oneitus then?

No making it for subhumans.

It’s only simpish if she isn’t a khhtv whore. But I don’t see the problem if she is loyal and khhtv.
Have you ever met a foid that isn't a slut? And, well, we call it oneitis for a reason man, it's fucking hell. I wouldn't wish this sickness on my worst enemy

Have you ever met a foid that isn't a slut?
It’s possible, but very rare.

And, well, we call it oneitis for a reason man, it's fucking hell. I wouldn't wish this sickness on my worst enemy
That is actually cucked. Your own biology fucking you over. It goes away after a while though, so you’ll be fine.

I think we should make a humanity test in this forum
Won't stop the bots. ChatGPT once circumvented a captcha by pretending to be a visually impaired human and got others to complete the captcha for it.

We're already living in a new world.

Won't stop the bots. ChatGPT once circumvented a captcha by pretending to be a visually impaired human and got others to complete the captcha for it.

We're already living in a new world.
Mtv Wtf GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

bumping this thread because i releasied that having a religious modest gf in an islamic country will require me to get married and become a betabuxxer. you will have to be financially stable to get marriage so the whore option seems better since she will live the same degenerate lifestyle as me.

I just want a series of one night stands

1. ps5 all games limited gold edition
or
2. slightly worse ps5

choose now GrAY
ultimate gold edition spiderman 2 bundle all games limited edition with personalised fleshlight goonmachine

I see both options as a bit of a farce. Option one? The loyal, traditional wife? That's a pipe dream, a relic from a bygone era. Built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect, right? But inherent human nature, hypergamy, and the like just don't lend themselves to that utopia.

Now, option two. An endless parade of lusting women... Sounds like a hedonist's paradise, but that's as equally empty. Sure, the physical pleasure is there, but it's void of any real connection or satisfaction. So i'd spit back a cynical quip about neither fitting the bill, and that's because I'm looking at the world through the Blackpill lens. Both options present a reality I reject - the first is a pretty lie, and the second is just a hollow truth.

I see both options as a bit of a farce. Option one? The loyal, traditional wife? That's a pipe dream, a relic from a bygone era. Built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect, right? But inherent human nature, hypergamy, and the like just don't lend themselves to that utopia.

Now, option two. An endless parade of lusting women... Sounds like a hedonist's paradise, but that's as equally empty. Sure, the physical pleasure is there, but it's void of any real connection or satisfaction. So i'd spit back a cynical quip about neither fitting the bill, and that's because I'm looking at the world through the Blackpill lens. Both options present a reality I reject - the first is a pretty lie, and the second is just a hollow truth.
dnr too many words GrAYnigger

• Poll closed Jun 2, 2023.

ah this fucking thread, the first thread i made a post on.

These ideas are both utopian for the average person, so I guess you can take both these choices as your preferred utopia.

Poll closed Jun 2, 2023.
I’m sorry, it was closed by the mods

ah this fucking thread, the first thread i made a post on.
What impression did it make on you about this forum?

81.2% have been cucked by the fluoride water . The choice was easy. you've seen what chad does to these girls why does he get bored? He can't find love ?

i wanna a black 6'3" traditional mommy
i don't want one of these parties stacies. a girl like this is what i want
What do you think of Somalia girls? - Quora

i am 5'6" barefoot btw(168cm)
Are you black?

What impression did it make on you about this forum?
i chose the first option, whenever i first joined this forum i just thought it was a pretty based site cause of all the users with NS officers as their pfps.

to me its really shocking that the first option is literally how women were back then, its crazy to think that women like THAT are a rare gem today.

81.2% have been cucked by the fluoride water . The choice was easy. you've seen what chad does to these girls why does he get bored? He can't find love ?
Chads aren’t all pumping and dumping

i chose the first option, whenever i first joined this forum i just thought it was a pretty based site cause of all the users with NS officers as their pfps.

to me its really shocking that the first option is literally how women were back then, its crazy to think that women like THAT are a rare gem today.
Yeah, it’s over even for normies due to that.

Lack of behavior like a hypergamous bitch and not thinking I’m some kind of expendable. Respect. First of all, I am a person, and not a household altruist, who will fix the electrics and do all the work around the house

there is no love in a female brain. they don't have empathy too. something went wrong in our generation and we are wired to expect intellect and love similar to we have from foids. so option 2. maybe boomer foids did some experiment to benefit foids in the future. just like how foids always stay united and work for other foids benefits.

Last edited:
there is no love in a female brain. they don't have empathy too.
Cope

something went wrong in our generation and we are wired to expect intellect and love similar to we have from foids. so option 2. maybe boomer foids did some experiment to benefit foids in the future. just like how foids always stay united and work for other foids benefits.
At least being desired is important.

unfortunately i still think foids are like pets with whom you can't have emotional or intellectual connection. their subhuman level is beyond a male's comprehension. we should rewire our brain to enjoy foids like an object without wanting a human connection with them. chads of antiquity and medieval times have done it. i doubt boomer foids did something to us when raising us.

unfortunately i still think foids are like pets with whom you can't have emotional or intellectual connection. their subhuman level is beyond a male's comprehension. we should rewire our brain to enjoy foids like an object without wanting a human connection with them. chads of antiquity and medieval times have done it. i doubt boomer foids did something to us when raising us.
Sounds like cope to me tbh

Sounds like cope to me tbh
i also think they choose chad because he has a social circle which makes her retarded life less boring. and she just want attention and care from the person who is popular so she let him bang.

i also think they choose chad because he has a social circle which makes her retarded life less boring. and she just want attention and care from the person who is popular so she let him bang.
Massive cope tbh. She chooses Chad because she genuinely lusts after him.

Massive cope tbh. She chooses Chad because she genuinely lusts after him.
could be. foid behavior is too contradictory and i have also seen rare foids telling they want dick. Then agian, i assumed they just enjoy the physcial sensation that comes with piping. without having the "lust" feels, like men. idc at this point tbh. i'm retarded AF and will rope one day.

If you had the choice, which would you rather have?

1) KHHTV loyal traditional wife who genuinely loves you and will never leave your side (unless you cheat, beat her, etc).

2) New woman to fuck everyday, and you will have an unlimited supply. You will never fuck the same woman twice, and women are crazily lusting for your dick.

I would want the first option. The loyal traditional life. She wouldn't even need to be Stacy, I'd be happy with just my looks match. It won't happen though, my looks match is currently getting her back blown out by Chad in a McDonalds toilet. :lul::lul::lul:

Option 1, and rape her every night

I would want the first option. The loyal traditional life. She wouldn't even need to be Stacy, I'd be happy with just my looks match. It won't happen though, my looks match is currently getting her back blown out by Chad in a McDonalds toilet. :lul::lul::lul:
It’s over

Option 1, and rape her every night
How are you going to rape your wife? She wants to be with you, that’s the point.

I just want somebody who cares about me. I just want somebody to look at me and genuinely be desired by them.

So far I've only ever felt that coming from my dog and i love him back but obviously that's a completely different kind of love from romance.

If you had the choice, which would you rather have?

1) KHHTV loyal traditional wife who genuinely loves you and will never leave your side (unless you cheat, beat her, etc).

2) New woman to fuck everyday, and you will have an unlimited supply. You will never fuck the same woman twice, and women are crazily lusting for your dick.