Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel rant #2: "Just leave your ego at the door, bro!"

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
From a young age the genetically pacified "men" of today have been told to "leave their ego at the door" whenever they have any traces of self-respect, dignity or natural aggression in them.
One's ego, or better said, one's natural sense of psychosocial self-preservation, is seen as something bad, when at the same time so called "confidence" is espoused to be the end-all-be-all solution for everyone.

There is one major problem with this though:
As a subhuman male you simply can't afford to be seen as an easy target.
People already hate you for just existing, and you "not having an ego" is only beneficial to them.
Especially for sub-5s , autists, low-T-cels, and cripplecels, this gaslighting into social submission can and will be detrimental in the long run.

Let me tell you my story, so you hopefully can relate to me:
My whole life i was told that "having an ego" and "feeling entitled" was somehow bad.
On the other hand my parents thought me that being a risk-averse little bitch was somehow "smart".
There is even a german phrase for it:
"The smarter one submits!":soy::soy:

Not only did my parents decide to pass on my mother's shit genes onto me, but they also raised me to be a pussy.
And i got bullied because of it.

I already contemplated going E.R. at 16 years of age.
I fell into a redpill self-improvement obsession that got me into a psych ward.
I considered injecting trenbolone at some point in my life.
All that could be prevented, or mitigated at the very least if i learned to defend my social status.

As a sub-5 male your "honor" and your "ego" is more valuable than anything in life.
Not only for your social status, but also for your own mental health.
Those two things, social status and mental health are so correlated with each other that they are basically the same thing anyway.
Losing one's "face" is far more devastating than almost any injury, since it dooms you to pretty much lifelong depression and anxiety and is almost impossible to regain.

Remember that word i used earlier?:
"Psychosocial self-preservation"
To be fair i pretty much pulled it out of my ass, but it is really fitting for the thing i'm talking about.
It signifies the interconnection between psychological health and social status, and puts the preservation of oneself, not weakness or stupidity or god-forbid "fragile masculinity", as the main objective of aggressive behaviour.
It sure as hell is more fitting than "ego" or "pride".

If you are sub-5, you absolutely need to compensate for it.
It won't get you women, nothing will, but at least the normies will let you live in relative peace.
There is a reason why normies say that thugmaxxers and gymcels are compensating, it's simply because they more often than not need to compensate to not end up as doormats for normies.

Being lean-athletic, having some nigger haircut with the sides and back of your head completely shaved off, wearing nigger street clothes, having tatooes...
can make a load of difference in how much bullshit you have to deal with on a daily basis.

Gymcelling and thugcelling is truly underrated, especially if you combine it with weaponmaxxing, martial-arts-celling and other things that actually make you hard to hurt.
Looking hard is still way more important than actually being hard though.

Be warned: there is absolutely no need to be more thugmaxxed than you need to be.
Anything more than being "threatening enough" to not be a victim is counterproductive.
You just need to make the cut.
You just need to look threatening enough for normies to think that bullying you is not worth the risk.
No need to be a shredded 230lb monstercel or look like you just escaped from prison if you live in a rich white suburb.
You will just be a laughing stock if you do that.

Last edited:
51231.jpg

I doubt that such Jewish guy with sub5 looks can make himself look threatening so normies won't bully him

I doubt that such Jewish guy with sub5 looks can make himself look threatening so normies won't bully him
View attachment 957975
I never claimed that it works for everyone.
This guy is so subhuman he can't even rope cause his toothpick neck slips right through the noose every time.
This guy is on a level of nevER began i didn't even know existed.

I never claimed that it works for everyone.
This guy is so subhuman he can't even rope cause his toothpick neck slips right through the noose every time.
This guy is on a level of nevER began i didn't even know existed.
I am psycho maxxed.

I am bulky rabid orangutan-maxxed.

Not fit but people think I am the kind of guy to bite their dick off in a fight

I am psycho maxxed.

I am bulky rabid orangutan-maxxed.

Not fit but people think I am the kind of guy to bite their dick off in a fight
[IMG alt="THE TRUE DIGLET"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/30/30090.jpg?1699544256[/IMG]

Good thread. I was always pushover and pussy ( this partially can be explained by the fact that I was very weak with no muscles and mild mental retardation ) and when at 17 years old I started attending Church and learned about humility which I understood as not having your own will or submitting yourself to others.
While I never acted like a 'true Christian' but I tried not to offend strangers or create drama and bully others.
But I wasn't even respected at work, I couldn't even get basic respect. People never treated me seriously.
But when I pushed one scumbag and attacked other, it became a slightly better.
If you want to avoid any conflicts when being a pushover may work but others will just use you with no rewards.
I learned that kindness is valued when it comes from strong or rich people.
If you're low value male, others will just see your kindness or helpfulness as weakness and use it against you.

"Just abandon your ego, peasant. And work without reward and sex".

As a sub-5 male your "honor" and your "ego" is more valuable than anything in life.
Realized this as a teen. I was constantly in "In-School Suspension" for throwing disrespect right back in teacher's faces. I just got fired from a job two months ago for telling my boss to "shut your bitch ass up" to his face for disrespecting me.
And why not? Jobs don't pay enough to own a house. AI and immigrants will take whatever I study for. If I can't have land, a house, a virgin wife, and children, or even enough to enjoy hobbies, then I might as well at least have my pride.

Realized this as a teen. I was constantly in "In-School Suspension" for throwing disrespect right back in teacher's faces. I just got fired from a job two months ago for telling my boss to "shut your bitch ass up" to his face for disrespecting me.
And why not? Jobs don't pay enough to own a house. AI and immigrants will take whatever I study for. If I can't have land, a house, a virgin wife, and children, or even enough to enjoy hobbies, then I might as well at least have my pride.
Based , expecting man to Be Lepers / Cockroaches for Life " while Not getting Sex and being Desired enough , is Retarded.

From a young age the genetically pacified "men" of today have been told to "leave their ego at the door" whenever they have any traces of self-respect, dignity or natural aggression in them.
Because it is, all the bad decisions men make in their lives are usually stemming from their pride and ego. Approach situations rationally and not with your emotions.
"The smarter one submits!":soy::soy:
Better live a pussy than die a hero, this rule you will quickly learn if you are truly tested in life.
I fell into a redpill self-improvement obsession that got me into a psych ward.
I considered injecting trenbolone at some point in my life.
Now these are bad decisions stemming from your pride.
All that could be prevented, or mitigated at the very least if i learned to defend my social status.
If you learned your social status*
Not only for your social status, but also for your own mental health.
I'd say your looks are more valuable.
Being lean-athletic, having some nigger haircut with the sides and back of your head completely shaved off, wearing nigger street clothes, having tatooes...
can make a load of difference in how much bullshit you have to deal with on a daily basis.
This goes back to looks thing. You looking like you could fuck up someone or shoot them or whatever is WAY more important than actually being able to.
Gymcelling and thugcelling is truly underrated, especially if you combine it with weaponmaxxing, martial-arts-celling and other things that actually make you hard to hurt.
And all of those aside from gymcelling can easily lead a sub5 man to prison. You will be thrown into a cell and the key will be thrown away. Nobody cares about normies, let alone sub5 men.

I know you will just spam my join date/post count or call me a cuck or whatever, but this is simply the truth.