Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel subreddits?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
last subreddit i was in was r/AllPillDebate before it got nuked. Idk why im so drawn to incel reddits but there's something unique about watching people become more and more aware of the BP

i'll start, r/ShortGuys,
r/AsianMasculinity

They are just larped. They were purged from Main media After the feds Got notice and Wanted To prevent Shooters, mass killers and ERs

Allpilldebate got nuked? Kek, freedom of speech and diversity of opinion really fell out of favor as value to champion. Dogshit normie scum lacking a moral backbone. Suprised shortguys is still around, that sub is the most incel-esq out there.

r/inceltears tbh is probably the most direct one left. And incel exit if thats still there

Allpilldebate was cagefuel
At this point only r/foreveralone and r/short (not the cucked bluepilled one but the ones who are underground)

And incel exit
you mean cope station?
I am a 5’4 male of a non-white ethnicity (which I will not specify) and according to incels this is a double whammy.

At first I was really insecure about my height but thanks to incels I also became insecure about my ethnicity.

But now I’m starting to realize how fucking stupid it is. I’ve been talking to my parents while we’re in quarantine about their history and our culture and it makes me so embarrassed to even let the word “ethnicel” get in my head. Such a rich culture and heritage was fucking whittled down to “a trait that increases or decreases my chances at dating in the US.”

And sure, it may be true that certain ethnicities are less desired than white men, but now I just feel so thankful for my culture, my uniqueness, and especially my immigrant parents for working their ass off and giving me a better life here. I would much rather live in a nicer country where I have a little bit of trouble dating than in a country with no opportunities.

r/inceltears
biggest incel community

r/purplepilldebate you can espouse blackpill views, just don't explicitly use the terms

Also every once in a while they have a "purge week" - where you can go full explicit incel and people post incel memes and shit.

Reddit is a waste of time for incels. It is a liberal cesspool.

SouthAsianMasculinity
Aznidentity
Hapas

R/shortguys is a good one for us manlets :bigbrain:

last subreddit i was in was r/AllPillDebate before it got nuked. Idk why im so drawn to incel reddits but there's something unique about watching people become more and more aware of the BP

i'll start, r/ShortGuys,
r/AsianMasculinity
r/TrueVirgin

r/purplepilldebate you can espouse blackpill views, just don't explicitly use the terms

Also every once in a while they have a "purge week" - where you can go full explicit incel and people post incel memes and shit.
Based