Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: anybody only has negative things to say about you

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Never a single positive thing. You could be beating a great new PR in the gym, or have a near 3 foot vertical, finish a job with great efficiency, so on, goes either unnoticed or told it's not good enough.

Then comes the classic gaslighting. Endless bullying, insults, degrading comments, all written off as "just jokes bro" or "I'm just trying to help you!", When they never give such "jokes" or "advice" to others that may even be worse than you at whatever it is they're "joking" about.

I despise normtrash. Endless insults left and right, and the worst part is they will ALWAYS find a way to spin the narrative to where you're the bad guy for it as well. Im sick of it. My whole life I was only trying to help people and be nice to everyone, endlessly returned with vulgar insults and passive degrading comments. Ive been done with showing kindness for a long time now, when I only ever got vulgarity in return.

The WHO is clearly hiding and staging off the fact they'll have to announce covid19 as a pandemic soon, hopefully it takes down alot of norm trash with it. God may show righteous fury for once, but this time it's unstoppable unlike all the STIs floating around with the trash of humanity.

Last edited:
When you do good no one cares.
When you do bad everyone jumps on you.

That why I hate wagecucking

When you do good no one cares.
When you do bad everyone jumps on you.
Honestly, a good tl;Dr of the post. Except that they will jump on you for no reason most of the time.

I genuinely can’t remember the last time I got a compliment outside of a video game.

I genuinely can’t remember the last time I got a compliment outside of a video game.
I can't remember the last time I got a compliment for a video game

What the fuck kind of video games do you play? The only ones I ever played if you were doing good you'd just get insulted even further.

I can't remember the last time I got a compliment for a video game
I fuck hard in vidya, shame I can’t irl :feelsbadman:
What the fuck kind of video games do you play? The only ones I ever played if you were doing good you'd just get insulted even further.
Tf2, people will acknowledge that I’m carrying or hit a nice shot. It’s really the only bit of lifefuel I get

I fuck hard in vidya, shame I can’t irl :feelsbadman:

Tf2, people will acknowledge that I’m carrying or hit a nice shot. It’s really the only bit of lifefuel I get

Tf2?

The only time we ever get compliments is online in situations where people can't see our faces or height.

Looks halo is as strong at work as it is anywhere else. Only a bluepilled fool still believes that people are judged on merit at their jobs.

The only time we ever get compliments is online in situations where people can't see our faces or height.

Looks halo is as strong at work as it is anywhere else. Only a bluepilled fool still believes that people are judged on merit at their jobs.
oh yeah, classic. I remember getting shit made up about me all the time. Fuck ups were blamed on me that I didn't do. Even other guys recognized it and admitted they knew themselves I was being blamed for managers fuckups they didn't want to admit to, so on.

Meanwhile, the good looking workers who had the easiest jobs fucked up all the time and everybody just pretended it never happened.

I was like 16 at the time? I became blackpilled very early on, because I wasn't stupid and realized the connections and repeating patterns.