Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Being excluded

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
In science class in highschool nobody ever wanted to be my partner rather they would all pair up with me being left out. They would all go to partys/discos every week and even concerts in the summer while I rot. Being an incel comes with the consequences of being ugly not just being an incel. Even if we were forced to be in an environment together they would simply ignore me. Such greed.

[Incel trait]: Posting [incel trait] threads pewpew.

We are invisible

But seriously tho I would consistently be picked last for groups in class assignment even though I was successful academically, it really hurt when that happened pewpew.

As the years go by you gradually get used to it

truecel trait: being excluded on incel forums

"guys pick your own partners/groups" was the nightmare of everyday at school, I sat alone while everyone joined into groups until the teacher picked a random group to put me into. But normies love it when they can pick their own partners because they have friends.

"guys pick your own partners/groups" was the nightmare of everyday at school, I sat alone while everyone joined into groups until the teacher picked a random group to put me into. But normies love it when they can pick their own partners because they have friends.
Normies love excluding incels, such greed.
Yeah, I'm @Excluded
Brutal trait
I didn't notice this :lul::lul::lul:

tfw you have to be paired with the teacher because noone wanted to pick you to be apart of their group
Images

I went from 3rd grade to senior year with all the same people and still none of them ever included me or added me to their projects willingly. That lowered my T and raised my cortisol making me more incel

I went from 3rd grade to senior year with all the same people and still none of them ever included me or added me to their projects willingly. That lowered my T and raised my cortisol making me more incel
Chad can walk in and be included instantly as we can be around for a decade and still be ignored. Such greed.

Being physically unattractive is heartbreaking

Same bro. I was always the last one picked for practically everything.

daily reminder that educational institutions push group projects in order to benefit normies. This system is designed to select the beautiful and sociable, and not necessarily the smart

daily reminder that educational institutions push group projects in order to benefit normies. This system is designed to select the beautiful and sociable, and not necessarily the smart
:lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

I remember being picked last for football even though I was really good at it
Same here. I used to play football and baseball after school pretty much daily, and even though I was good at both of them, I was always picked last.

FLASHBACKS NOOOOO

educational system is in favour of foids