Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Being extremely empathetic and high inhib

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
jfl, people in pain don't spread that pain onto others, they generally do the opposite. We know what it's like to be ignored, bullied and harassed, so we simply don't project it on others because we know how much it can hurt. Chads and normies bully the most due to many factors, one of them being that they never experienced any pain in the first place, they will never be humbled and wise. I sometimes think too much for other people's well- being and check on them to make sure they're okay, even years after I stopped doing that, with all the rage and bitterness built up overtime, I still feel too much empathy for people subconsciously and thus can't low inhibmaxx.

jfl, people in pain don't spread that pain onto others, they generally do the opposite. We know what it's like to be ignored, bullied and harassed, so we simply don't project it on others because we know how much it can hurt. Chads and normies bully the most due to many factors, one of them being that they never experienced any pain in the first place, they will never be humbled and wise. I sometimes think too much for other people's well- being and check on them to make sure they're okay, even years after I stopped doing that, with all the rage and bitterness built up overtime, I still feel too much empathy for people subconsciously and thus can't low inhibmaxx.

I feel bad when I see little children in public. They don't know whats coming. I want to hold them tight, give them some comfort but I would look like a weirdo, pressing a child onto my chest while crying.

I feel bad when I see little children in public. They don't know whats coming. I want to hold them tight, give them some comfort but I would look like a weirdo, pressing a child onto my chest while crying.
Brutal, if you were a 10/10 6'4 giga-chad, you could easily get away with it and people will see it as compassionate and wholesome
Any sub 8 man who does that is #1 threat to world safety and needs to be locked up for life for potential molestation

>empathy
>coronavirus lifefuel posts

:feelsseriously:

I still feel too much empathy for people subconsciously and thus can't low inhibmaxx.

JFL, what have we even become, that we are ashamed of being good people?
I just wanted to hold my son for fucks sake.

Kill me

Compassion is the Vice of Kings they say.

I do understand how you feel. Though sometimes I believe this empathy is more of social conditioning to keep you from acting out.

I truly believe a lot of men are not afraid to stand up for themselves or express their feelings. But they are so conditioned by society to keep quiet or to remain calm and polite.

Gorilla gorilla

All humans are empathetic, but only to people/things that aren't ugly.

Not sure if i can relate

I’ve always wanted to “mentor” a kid or be like a father figure. Only 16 so it’s a bit early but I think I’d do good. I wonder what it would be like to talk to myself as a little kid.

True that Chads and normies are the bullies