Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Being recommended as a Gifted/Special Ed student in your childhood and not fitting in there

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I was recommended as a Gifted Student in first grade by the teachers, who saw that I was a quiet studycel that would pay attention in the classroom, focus on classwork, and only talk to respond to the teacher's questions.

Sadly, I was a mediocre student compared to children in the program, fell behind in middle school, made very few friends, felt like a small fish in a giant pond, getting compared to the brightest students in the city, some getting accepted to the best public high schools in America, Stuyvesant, Bronx Science, Townsend Harris, etc in my final year while I my only acceptance was some no name school. That entire following summer, I would have panic attacks every single night: I thought I would never live up to everyone's expectations of myself and would be doomed to be a failure for the longest time. By the time I entered high school, was unable to make any friends and my brain got fried because of depression.

Basically, had this man's experience before even experiencing puberty: :fuk:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJGupYFaCGs

Last edited:
The rich white kids only ever got in gifted even though I got straight A's..

The rich white kids only ever got in gifted.
Not in NYC, you will see poor curries and rice families do everything to send their children into the program.

yeah, i think i already told you about the time i had to take extra math classes cause my teacher recommended me and i didn't fit in at all.

The rich white kids only ever got in gifted even though I got straight A's..
You just had to take a test to enter here and if you passed, you got in.

@mistersinister

@ChiefKeefSosa

I was recommended as a Gifted Student in first grade by the teachers, who saw that I was a quiet studycel that would pay attention in the classroom, focus on classwork, and only talk to respond to the teacher's questions.

Sadly, I was a mediocre student compared to children in the program, fell behind in middle school, made very few friends, felt like a small fish in a giant pond, getting compared to the brightest students in the city, some getting accepted to the best public high schools in America, Stuyvesant, Bronx Science, Townsend Harris, etc in my final year while I my only acceptance was some no name school. That entire following summer, I would have panic attacks every single night: I thought I would never live up to everyone's expectations of myself and would be doomed to be a failure for the longest time. By the time I entered high school, was unable to make any friends and my brain got fried because of depression.

same here but I went to one of the tryhard middle schools and highschools later, and felt infinitely mogged by kids whose parents were doctors/engineers/wallstreet/high IQs.

are you a collegecel now? or you're rotting at home

are you a collegecel now? or you're rotting at home
I will be enrolling in community college next year to get free college credits and counseling, I can barely function in the state I am now.

It happened to me too - it's somewhat different in brazil, some kids receive special "awards" of sorts on school, who amounts to nothing but it's like a pat on the back in front of others, they literally just give you a special piece of paper saying you're a model student and say it on some occasion.

It seems it is something made to benefit others, not the person that gets praised, as if they were saying "hey, look, this guy got this meaningless, useless piece of paper, so you all should study too" and that's pretty much it. In case it just made things worse as people start to dislike those awarded due to being nerds

They simply picked people with better grades, and in no way checked if they were actually happy/socially accepted on their own school.

I agree I got relatively decent grades back like when I was in school around maybe a few months ago and yet still got put in a fucking inclusion program. But I don't think it matters all that much since I might Rope very soon, just fucking sick of coping and LDARing also if I go any longer my parents will probably force me to get a job and actually participate in the world soon so time is kinda running out :blackpill::feelsrope::smonk: