Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: don't look your age

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It goes both ways. You're either too young or too old compared to your actual age.

I was 19 and all my thirty year old co-workers thought I was late twenties. Because I was boring and monotone and depressed (as well as physical genetic trait features like having a natural high hairline).

The most depressing part was kids my own exact age at my high school who worked at my job, thinking I was late twenties the whole time. The whole time I knew they were at my high school same age as me but they thought I was several years older the whole time. That shit was depressing as fuck.

too young because I have little facial hair

Yeah I look too young tbh

I think I look older because of my thick beard, not sure though.

I look a lot younger than I really am. One time a foid at the bus stop (no car lol) said I looked like a 12 year old (i was 21 at the time). I think about that a lot

Yes can relate

I look a lot younger than I really am. One time a foid at the bus stop (no car lol) said I looked like a 12 year old (i was 21 at the time). I think about that a lot
Holy fuck, brutal

if I shave my beard I turn into a baby facecel

Yes gorillas can have beards

i look like a baby

i look like a baby
23634.jpg

I too look like im older due to facial hair
Im 19

People tell me I look older, assuming because my high forehead like you OP

I dont understand how people in this situation can look younger then they are. This shit decays your mind which results in you artificially aging physically at a significantly faster rate. I would love to look younger than i am. Im close to 23 but look 35

I have a baby face with shitty facial hair

I am 16 but look like a low T 30 year old rapist

Very true. I'm almost 26 and I get mistaken for about 16 or 17.

I'm 20 years old and I still look 15

Grey haired babyface!