Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: foids cross their legs in your presence

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Fakecel if not tbh

Also fakecel if the foids shoe faces you and not the opposite direction ngltbhdedsrs

I wouldn't know in all honesty as I'm not looking at that to see if they're doing anything other than maybe have a look of being creeped out or something.
What does crossing their legs mean? It also sounds like it should be the opposite as you can easier see up the skirt if they cross their legs.

I have noticed that countless times tbh. Foids put their legs normally and when I come and sit nearby they cross them.
Ogre

I wouldn't know in all honesty as I'm not looking at that to see if they're doing anything other than maybe have a look of being creeped out or something.
What does crossing their legs mean? It also sounds like it should be the opposite as you can easier see up the skirt if they cross their legs.
My dad told me if a foid crosses her legs and worse if the leg resting on the other leg sits at the opposite direction of you (you sit right her resting leg faces left) shes very uncomfortable and not at all into you. He actually accurately predicted breakups with this method

I noticed that every time I sit in a table at a bar or a restaurant all foids who arrive after me sit always giving me their backs so they do not have to look at my ugly face

Thought it was supposed to be attracted to you if the bitch crosses her legs looking sexy

Whenever I am on public transport they turn their heads away from me even if its inconvenient for them

The current state of Inceldom Discussion is actually depressing :feelsbadman:
As if inceldom discussion were supposed to be lifefuel wishfull thinking to begin with.

My dad told me if a foid crosses her legs and worse if the leg resting on the other leg sits at the opposite direction of you (you sit right her resting leg faces left) shes very uncomfortable and not at all into you. He actually accurately predicted breakups with this method
I'll believe him then. He at least ascended to be able to tell those things. There's no way I would ever know that crap seeing as I haven't had a chance to interact or learn their damn body languages like that.

What if they do that Catholic cross hand thing when they see you?

What does that mean?

she's crossing her legs to protect her vagina.
or at least that's supposed to be the meaning of it.
it would not much of a barrier to a determined man, though.
it's more just to signal that she's not opening her legs up for you in particular.