Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: having a shit ton of hours on one game

• Thread starter Deleted member 28801
  • Start date
Deleted member 28801

Deleted member 28801

It's over for biblecels
-
I wish I didn't spend 17k hours on garry's mod.

I have 3k hours on one game

over for me

i have almostt 600 hours on TF2

6000 hours on poe it's over for me

Can relate. One time I played Far Cry 5 for 22 hours straight.

17k hours?! Its over for you big time.

The most I have on a single game (Mount&Blade Warband) is 1.5k

Attachments

• 1516336528047.gif
    1516336528047.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 19
Over for lowendpccels and xbox360cels :feelsbadman:

8000hrs on one video game and 4000 on another.
really hate how useless i am

8000hrs on one video game and 4000 on another.
really hate how useless i am
its okay fren we all like vidya gaems

Attachments

• 1592346726809.png
    1592346726809.png
    344.9 KB · Views: 17
I used to play habbo and collected a plate for spending 138,240 minutes online(2304 hours) , But I spend much more time than that , but it wasn’t counted

Trucel trait: having a shit ton of hours on alot of games

I can relate, I clocked about 1600 hours in Starbound and about 1200 hours in Terraria. On my PS4 I clocked about 400 hours in Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed, about 600 hours on MegaDimension Neptunia VII, on my 3DS I clocked like 400 hours on my Pokemon X and so on and so forth. When you have no social life, friends, foids to fuck etc. you'll clock in lots of hours on vidya games, same with anime for that matter oh boy.

I have no way of knowing how many thousands of hours I've spent on LoL and AOE2. Even by using online tools which supposedly show you how much time you've spent on them, I've created so many smurfs and abandoned so many accounts that it's impossible to get a real figure.

The only real stats I've got are from AOE2:DE which I got like 2 months ago. Being the game I least play out of the two by far, I'm not sure how to feel about the 500 hours spent in such a short amount of time.

It's really over for autismcels.

been no-lifing the new world preview (mmo game), came out at noon yesterday and i already have like 30 hours put into it, already in the best clan and close to max level in the first 2 days jfl

17k on Garry's mod? One of those guys huh jfl

Dat right.
96d 22h 33m

I have a like 5k on ufc 3

I thoguht my 4500 on dota was lots

I remember one user here had a ridiculous amount of hours on a Garfield racing game.

I have been playing WoW nonstop for the past couple of months. Its all I have to look forward to. It makes time fly by incredibly fast but lately I have been feeling really guilty.

I know I could be learning more C++ or Python. Or get some warehouse job before a vaccine comes out and things turn to normal again.

ive been playing roblox for 8 years now

I have 2k on fallout new vegas and 3k on fallout 2
over for falloutcels :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

4.5k hours in CSGO.

But holy shit, how do you manage to rack up 17k hours on GMod? I have around 1.4k and I only play it religiously now. Most of that 1.4k was from 2013-2014.
I remember one user here had a ridiculous amount of hours on a Garfield racing game.
@Dionysus? It's most definitely idled though.

Incel trait is to play video games for most of your life and not even be good at some of your favorite ones. I love crpgs and shit but can't build characters on my own and need guides most of times.

Last edited:
I have 2k on fallout new vegas and 3k on fallout 2
over for falloutcels :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
what's there even to do for 2k hours. I have some 150 hours in new vegas and am fed up with its gameplay and world. Fallout 2 even more so.

i had about 11k in one game but they took away the servers so was forced to stop.

what's there even to do for 2k hours. I have some 150 hours in new vegas and am fed up with its gameplay and world. Fallout 2 even more so.
Every possible ending, multiple role play runs, every possible quest, also i have gameplay and storyline mods that add to the playtime
the same thing with fallout 2, every ending and quest. but i have more on 2 because I wanted to get to level 99 and it takes forever grinding xp

Mine is Pokémon Emerald.

Don’t you know it, countless hours upon hours sunk on them.

cant relate I only play singleplayer games

I was 60 hours away from 1000 on Dragon Quest VIII