Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Having a shitty phone

I have an LG tracfone from 2013 and only used Nokia dumbphones before that.

Meanwhile I have several high-end lovedolls and will be purchasing my first sex robot sometime this year.

Shows where my priorities are.

Yes I have an old shitty android phone

I relate onichan

I've met a chad who had a shitty phone once. Even my phone mogged his

You got everything right on this one. I have a cracked ass Android phone from 2013 I still use. Lifestyle creep with things like phones give me anxiety.

Fuck these traits are always true with me. I have an iPhone 6s from 2015, screen always cracks, battery barely works, part of the screen is dark, and the home button doesn’t work anymore
I have a 6s plus. Mine looks new though. I have cash but this phone does all I need, I see no point on upgrading. It still has a headphone port.

I have to have mine on maximum power saving mode and even then it only lasts for 2 hours. For some reason I kinda enjoy having a shit phone.

I use motorola c113 --

motorola_c113__2e21.jpg

A cellphone for the truecels.

Btw, if anyone thinks iphone 8 will get them laid, they are coping extremely hard. They need to mellow it down.

True af tbh. Even I only started to use Android in college

True, incels rot on their desktop computer, where as normies are always on their phone. Most normies don't even do anything demanding on their phone, but they get the newest phone because it looks better. Android would be the most popular though if people learned how to customize it.

Why need good phone when no teen girls calling

I have a 6s plus. Mine looks new though. I have cash but this phone does all I need, I see no point on upgrading. It still has a headphone port.
I use my 6 to post on .co as we speak

I have a shitty $80 motorolla with a cracked screen. I actually bought a different phone recently, but I ended up returning it because it felt like a waste of money. Spent the cash on a 144hz monitor instead and am having a much better time coping with first person shooters.

This 100%. I have a shit chinese knockoff android phone with broken touch that was bought in 2015.

i phone 6 with cracked screen and subhuman battery life

My phone only works half of the time.

Not even sure what version of the iphone I have, I think it's the 6. It does all I need it too, i'll go for Samsung next, tired of Itunes. I'm a poorcel but at least I have the privacy of my own place.

I walked around with a Samsung galaxy S4 for 6 years. I finally bought a OnePlus 6 in March. I had to do it because I got mocked regularly for having the shittiest phone in the entire class.
Imagine mocking someone for their phone. Fuck normniggers.

I don't have one at all.

This is actually true, I have some shitty outdated Android that can't even play GTA Vice City on it.

I need to buy a new phone to be honest. I have had an old Samsung model for four years now. I especially want a phone with a better camera.

Chads screen is always broken for some reasons

brutal truth. I have old iPhone x while normies and Chad's always have latest iPhone 11
Thats one generation behind, i have iphone 8. Dont act like your phone still isnt modern

I buy a Samsung flagship approximately every 3-5 years. I started out with the galaxy S2. I bought a note 3 in 2014 and last year I bought an S10. I'll upgrade again in 2023-2024.
iPhones are for soyboy cucks.

I buy a Samsung flagship approximately every 3-5 years. I started out with the galaxy S2. I bought a note 3 in 2014 and last year I bought an S10. I'll upgrade again in 2023-2024.
iPhones are for soyboy cucks.
iPhone is must for NT maxxers tho.

iPhone is must for NT maxxers tho.
The phones I buy are just as expensive as cuckPhones. I also buy my phones with cash.
Why are iPhones such status symbols? Do people really think they're rich because they buy iPhones on contract? Any bum can pay off $50 a month.

Can't install more than 3 apps on my phone
does that mean its over?

Everyone talks shit about my old phone, but it still works after 12 years unlike theirs.