Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Having gynecomastia and pectus excavatum

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
Having one is terrible enough, but I have had both for as long as I can remember. My chest looks so unmasculine, its pathetic.

I have grade 1 gynecomastia

Gyno would’ve been the icing on the subhuman cake for me. But it surprisingly never happened to me.

I used to have chest fat but went away when i lost weight. How do you know for sure its hormonal ?

I have mantits. They're pretty horrible. I hope they go away when I gymmaxx in the future.

Yep. Gyno rekt me.

Pectus excavactum is treatable with a vacuum bell.

I have mantits. They're pretty horrible. I hope they go away when I gymmaxx in the future.
I used to have mantits when I was going through puberty luckily they went away.

I have pectus carinatum. Its like pectus excavatum but my chest sticks out instead of inward. I gymmax and am pretty fit but feels like im never going to be happy with my deformed ass chest.

The Japanese look most diminutive in European dress. Each garment is a misfit, and exaggerates the miserable physique and the national defects of concave chests and bow legs.

Over for concavechestcels.