Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: having hobbies

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
The average person doesn't have any hobbies because they go out every Friday-Saturday night when they're not at work. On Sunday they bingewatch netflix. The only people who need hobbies are subhuman abominations that don't have sex or get invited to go anywhere.

Agree. People who get validation don't need a lot of elaborate distractions.

Incel trait:breeth
people that get validation do fun things just for the sake of it.

young succesful people have hobbies

old,single,no children people with hobbis are mostly incels.

Last edited:
brutal. I am forced to meditate, cold shower and other shit due to inceldom. if I was normie would never do this

Normie hobbies: Long walks on the beach.

Incel hobbies: Vidya, history, politics, collecting coins or postcards, etc.

Just copes i call them

Oyvey

Chad has no hobbies he just slays daily. He doesn't know anything other than slaying

Hobbies are just time waster copes.

True. Even when it comes to vidya, normies only play what is popular this year and that's it. Only incel types play obscure games

low iq post.

There are chads whose very cliches are their hobbies; the effeminate but “lol deeply emotional” chad who sits on the College campus green Strumming the guitar; the big gorilla chad who goes to the Arnold conferences and is obsessed with body building; the sports obsessed chad who creates brackets for every NFL, NCAA, and NBA tournament and was a linebacker or qb in high school, etc.

Also same with foids; how much foids like dance or yoga, lol.

Last edited:
Sorry, I love you Sam Hyde, but low iq post.

There are chads whose very cliches are their hobbies; the effeminate but “lol deeply emotional” chad who sits on the College campus green Strumming the guitar crying about how kids are being shot up by NRA reps; the big gorilla chad who goes to the Arnold conferences and is obsessed with body building; the sports obsessed chad who creates brackets for every NFL, NCAA, and NBA tournament and was a linebacker or qb in high school, etc.
Ok GrAYcel

"collecting model trains doesnt make me an incel!!!!" -reddit
381067 1 org image 1ce8ff8935f8af6d

How else will we build the gynoids?

Ok GrAYcel

No homo

I agree with the sentiment of the op; if you are obsessed with Russian history, you are probably not a chad.

but any hobby?fucking retarded

My only hobby is vidya

trucel trait is having no hobbies

low iq post.

There are chads whose very cliches are their hobbies; the effeminate but “lol deeply emotional” chad who sits on the College campus green Strumming the guitar; the big gorilla chad who goes to the Arnold conferences and is obsessed with body building; the sports obsessed chad who creates brackets for every NFL, NCAA, and NBA tournament and was a linebacker or qb in high school, etc.

Also same with foids; how much foids like dance or yoga, lol.
Yeah OP is coping way too hard

truecel trait: too depressed to have hobbies