Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Never been to a cafe

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
cafes are literally the most normal faggot place imagineable lmao, i would go crazy sharing a 1x1 space/table with a bunch of people or even just 1 person while whatever trending normie music is making my ears bleed

also i imagine going to a cafe by yourself would be even weirder than doing the same at a restaurant, in 2nd case you could just be stopping by for a meal looking for some quiet time while at cafe you would be seen as 100% weird especially if you're ugly

Unless you are in a group field trip for a class in uni and traveling to a European, Latin American or Middle Eastern country there's no point in going to a cafe tbh

Where are you from ? In Europe it's pretty common for low SMV low status workers to begin the day in cafes. When I was a student I used to do this. You wouldn't imagine the amount of low lifes who use them. Normies rather go to starbucks or other american places, where they feel safe being inernationalist normies. Incels are ok in traditionnal cafés with the common workers.

i always wanted to go to a maid cafe when i was younger and now im too old and will freak out all the employees
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Attachments

• cafe.jpg
    cafe.jpg
    934.3 KB · Views: 55
Unless you are in a group field trip for a class in uni and traveling to a European, Latin American or Middle Eastern country there's no point in going to a cafe tbh
Where are you from ? In Europe it's pretty common for low SMV low status workers to begin the day in cafes. When I was a student I used to do this. You wouldn't imagine the amount of low lifes who use them. Normies rather go to starbucks or other american places, where they feel safe being inernationalist normies. Incels are ok in traditionnal cafés with the common workers.
tbh i probably made a too specific post, in eastern europe there werent many of them then suddenly they became really popular and literally a normal faggot nest

tbh i probably made a too specific post, in eastern europe there werent many of them then suddenly they became really popular and literally a normal faggot nest
Better to stick with the long established taverns and pubs for the time being then tbh cafes are where the trendies go nowadays.

Incel trait: Never been outside except for school

cafes are literally the most normal faggot place imagineable
never been to a cafe, i wouldn't even dare to go there. it is a place for liberal arthos to hangout and bunch of soyboys plus they all dress themselves and look really good, my clothing makes me look like a bum, too afraid to go to the mall + when you buy ur shit you have to take public transport to go home, people probably think that he thinks clothing is going to help him :lul:

I like coffee!

cafes are literally the most normal faggot place imagineable lmao, i would go crazy sharing a 1x1 space/table with a bunch of people or even just 1 person while whatever trending normie music is making my ears bleed

also i imagine going to a cafe by yourself would be even weirder than doing the same at a restaurant, in 2nd case you could just be stopping by for a meal looking for some quiet time while at cafe you would be seen as 100% weird especially if you're ugly
Tbh

Do cafes even exist anymore? I’m assuming everyone starbux maxxes or Dunkin donut maxxes
i always wanted to go to a maid cafe when i was younger and now im too old and will freak out all the employees
Roastie tier tbh

Better to stick with the long established taverns and pubs for the time being then tbh cafes are where the trendies go nowadays.
Pubs? That shit gives me anxiety. Rather just get drunk at home in peace

Pubs? That shit gives me anxiety. Rather just get drunk at home in peace
Getting drunk at home isn't a good habit and if you are sitting in a quieter area of the pub it's not a bad place to be. Though YMMV.

Getting drunk at home isn't a good habit and if you are sitting in a quieter area of the pub it's not a bad place to be. Though YMMV.
Lol, don’t care if it’s mute silence, as long as there are drunk normies in groups having fun in my vicinity while I’m alone, it will be deathfuel for a non NT.
Why do that when I can drink at home in peace

Lol, don’t care if it’s mute silence, as long as there are drunk normies in groups having fun in my vicinity while I’m alone, it will be deathfuel for a non NT.
Okay but that's part of the typical experience at restaurants and bars overall. Some people like it, some don't.
Why do that when I can drink at home in peace
You get into the habit of being drunk at home which isn't a good habit to get into imo.

We don't really have cafe culture in the US, at least not anywhere I've lived. We used to have cyber cafes for poor immigrants and foreign students mostly.

Next, you're going to tell me it's incel if you don't backpack and stay in hostels.

Okay but that's part of the typical experience at restaurants and bars overall. Some people like it, some don't.

You get into the habit of being drunk at home which isn't a good habit to get into imo.
You can enjoy being stuck in a room of loud normies, when you can just do the activity by yourself sounds like a neurotypical fag to me.

You can enjoy being stuck in a room of loud normies, when you can just do the activity by yourself sounds like a neurotypical fag to me.
No drinking is one of those things that is only a good experience when you aren't completely alone at home. Bars aren't always that noisy or if they are sometimes you can learn to drown out the noise.

They are forced to give you service bcs you are giving them money.
Fuck those bitches homie go for it.