Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: oversweating

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Chad only sweats moderately during workout and still has perfect skin at a temperature of 35 degrees. Incels sits silently for a while and his face is covered in dirty sweat making his skin look disgustingly shiny.

Bro it's supposed to be fucking 36°C today and it's 31°C already, adding up onto that I take amphetamines that support the sweating. I even fucking washed my face I never do that and it's already full of stinky inkwell sweat again:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

i rarely sweat even when active

Even if Chad does over sweat toilets buy his sweat and drink it

It's so fucking hot over here in SEA during the day so I often ACmaxx as to not become a sweaty mess even when I'm not doing anything strenuous

Yeah. Chads are way more healthy.

I don’t sweat in the heat at all. I’m super tolerant to it for some reason. But I do excessively sweat from hands etc due to anxiety and being ugly

I don’t sweat in the heat at all. I’m super tolerant to it for some reason. But I do excessively sweat from hands etc due to anxiety and being ugly
based rust cohle gif