Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: People only ask you to be around if they need something from you

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
For me, people like my friends or family (especially extended family) will ever only ask me to show up to something if they need me to help move items around, clean stuff, or do some sort of manual labour or other task for them.

And even if they pay me for some things some of the time, it's still weird because I'm doing work for a family member. It shouldn't be like that. It should be more like a "I help you, you help me" kind of situation, but instead it just feels like all I'm good for is an extra set of hands that is easy to get.

I understand that I'm an awkward fucking loser, but it wouldn't hurt to at least pretend to care about me as a person outside of that shit. Even when they do talk to me, it's always the same exact questions about school or something similar. Anything I tell them goes in one ear snd out the other anyways so they end up asking the same stuff. It's not like I barely know them and have to refer to the most basic of small talk conversational topics. I'm capable of having discussions of some meaning.

But all I am is just a useless background NPC in everyone else's lives.

I have exactly the same problem with both of my siblings who, incidentally happen to each be the aesthetic paragon of their respective genders (giga stacy sis and uber chad bro). They only act like they want to be my friend or otherwise want to hang out with me if they need or want something from me. Though tbh, chad bro is far worse then stacy sis in this regard. At least my parents love and accept me for who I am.

I’m like that with my family. I’m just the family member that’s there. Non of them talk to me I use to talk to them, but they just hardly talk to me anymore. It don’t bother me, because while growing up they never visited me. I fully met them in my late teens. After high school they pretty much do their thing and I do mine. I haven’t spoken to them since.

Trucel trait: No one knows about your existence

They thing that ugly loser males exist only for utility purposes like a cattle.

Normie trait.
I don't think it is a normie trait. It's definitely an incel trait because you're seen as an NPC/drone/worker bee/cattle by people instead of as a human. If I were Chad they would not treat me this way.
And the only only reason some incels do not have this trait is because they LDAR a lot and have let all their skills deteriorate so they do not even get asked to help out with such things. Either way, as an incel you are either derided, used for utility, or are straight up ignored. Or sometimes it is a combination of multiple ones.

They thing that ugly loser males exist only for utility purposes like a cattle.
Exactly. If every one of us incel cattle NPC's offed ourselves right now it would destabilize and probably collapse the entire global soyciety for a long time. That is how crucial we are to their system. A bunch of cogs in the machine who are just supposed to shut up and do their job and not question why we will never ascend and have the white picket fence life with a wife and kids like Chad does.

I’m like that with my family. I’m just the family member that’s there. Non of them talk to me I use to talk to them, but they just hardly talk to me anymore. It don’t bother me, because while growing up they never visited me. I fully met them in my late teens. After high school they pretty much do their thing and I do mine. I haven’t spoken to them since.
I have exactly the same problem with both of my siblings who, incidentally happen to each be the aesthetic paragon of their respective genders (giga stacy sis and uber chad bro). They only act like they want to be my friend or otherwise want to hang out with me if they need or want something from me. Though tbh, chad bro is far worse then stacy sis in this regard. At least my parents love and accept me for who I am.
Yep, there's never a good conversation. It's always something criticizing me or looking down on me foe something. Everyone wants to take chip out of my confidence thinking they know better than me on everything, but I had almost no confidence to begin with. Then the play dumb and question why my mental state is so retarded and depressed and low confidence.

People never use me because I'm useless, maybe that is a good thing
It can be if you LDAR enough, then I guess people will leave you alone and never ask you to do menial tasks.

Exactly. If every one of us incel cattle NPC's offed ourselves right now it would destabilize and probably collapse the entire global soyciety for a long time. That is how crucial we are to their system. A bunch of cogs in the machine who are just supposed to shut up and do their job and not question why we will never ascend and have the white picket fence life with a wife and kids like Chad does.
In Athenian democracy majority of population were a slaves who didn't had any rights. Any sophisticated soyciety needs losers who would be used or sacrificed for a common good.
While if you're handsome, you will be promoted, people would introduce you to their friends, female relatives, because you're seen as worthy.

For me, people like my friends or family (especially extended family) will ever only ask me to show up to something if they need me to help move items around, clean stuff, or do some sort of manual labour or other task for them.

And even if they pay me for some things some of the time, it's still weird because I'm doing work for a family member. It shouldn't be like that. It should be more like a "I help you, you help me" kind of situation, but instead it just feels like all I'm good for is an extra set of hands that is easy to get.

I understand that I'm an awkward fucking loser, but it wouldn't hurt to at least pretend to care about me as a person outside of that shit. Even when they do talk to me, it's always the same exact questions about school or something similar. Anything I tell them goes in one ear snd out the other anyways so they end up asking the same stuff. It's not like I barely know them and have to refer to the most basic of small talk conversational topics. I'm capable of having discussions of some meaning.

But all I am is just a useless background NPC in everyone else's lives.
LOL fake if you're incel people would rather do stuff themselves so they won't spend a single second around you.

LOL fake if you're incel people would rather do stuff themselves so they won't spend a single second around you.
That's not fake at all. I would guess a great many incels are basically worker drones in our soyciety who are only used for their labour. Just think about how many sexless men are in China or India who have no life outside of slaving away in sweatshops.

That's not fake at all. I would guess a great many incels are basically worker drones in our soyciety who are only used for their labour. Just think about how many sexless men are in China or India who have no life outside of slaving away in sweatshops.
You're thinking it "kinda" wrong.

Not being wanted by women sexually is the norm for all males that aren't a chad. Normies are the ones that they only ask around if they need stuff done. Incels aren't called if women need something, because women have normies to do stuff for them - beta orbiters fulfill that role

So, if a woman calls you frequently to do stuff for her, you're very probably not an incel, just a low/tier normie.

Ofc there may be exceptions in case of emergencies (like a flat tire or smt or when no one else is available) but it is not the norm.

Not being wanted by women sexually is the norm for all males that aren't a chad. Normies are the ones that they only ask around if they need stuff done. Incels aren't called if women need something, because women have normies to do stuff for them - beta orbiters fulfill that role
its not even being wanted sexually tbhngl. women have normies, and normies in turn have us to use. a mate once admitted to me that he views ppl as nothing but a means to an end jfl

its not even being wanted sexually tbhngl. women have normies, and normies in turn have us to use. a mate once admitted to me that he views ppl as nothing but a means to an end jfl
Sry but if you doing chores for anyone that aren't paying you, it's on you. You're allowing people to use you.

You're thinking it "kinda" wrong.

So, if a woman calls you frequently to do stuff for her, you're very probably not an incel, just a low/tier normie.

Ofc there may be exceptions in case of emergencies (like a flat tire or smt or when no one else is available) but it is not the norm.
I understand that. Of course normies arent wanted by women, that is true by default. But I think I should have been clearer. I'm not talking about helping random foids, rather I meant stuff like family members or friends and such. Regular foids aren't calling me over to help move objects or such, but my uncles or cousins or my parent's friend might.
They "know" me so they feel like they can just ask me for these things. And it irks me becausr i will do it for them but they don't even want to interact with me past that. Not even a conversation. It has nothing to do with sexual stuff or anything like that. I certainly don't think that necessarily makes anyone who does this a normie.

Sry but if you doing chores for anyone that aren't paying you, it's on you. You're allowing people to use you.
True enough. Maybe if I wasn't such a beta bitch with no self esteem or self confidence I could learn to say no. But if I ever do that I feel super guilty and shit. And of course I was raised to be this way and am constantly belittled by all of those around me so it's not gonna change anytime soon unless I literally move away.

I understand that. Of course normies arent wanted by women, that is true by default. But I think I should have been clearer. I'm not talking about helping random foids, rather I meant stuff like family members or friends and such. Regular foids aren't calling me over to help move objects or such, but my uncles or cousins or my parent's friend might.
They "know" me so they feel like they can just ask me for these things. And it irks me becausr i will do it for them but they don't even want to interact with me past that. Not even a conversation. It has nothing to do with sexual stuff or anything like that. I certainly don't think that necessarily makes anyone who does this a normie.
In that case it doesn't matter if your incel or not, because family always ask for others help for free and whatnot.

It also won't matter because your family isn't in the "sex pool" for you.
True enough. Maybe if I wasn't such a beta bitch with no self esteem or self confidence I could learn to say no. But if I ever do that I feel super guilty and shit. And of course I was raised to be this way and am constantly belittled by all of those around me so it's not gonna change anytime soon unless I literally move away.
Instead of saying no, say nothing. I always get away with it.

And be unavailable to those who are trying to use you, if possible. Sadly you can't do this with your parents when you live in their house.
Most people should probably get closer to their parents tbh (unless their parents were actually shitty people).