Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: short forearms

absurd

absurd

Greycel
forearms are way more noticeable than upper arms and longer forearms are likely to be thicker at the wrists than those with short forearms :feelsrope: short forearms make you look like a child and make you seem shorter than you are if you’re already a manlet due to proportions and again forearms being more noticeable than upper arms because there’s no hiding them unless you longsleevemaxx. My forearm length is 9.5 and skinny with no hair Jfl it looks like a woman’s arm :reeeeee: :reeeeee: long forearms are a mogger trait tbh I’ve never met a man with shorter forearms than me
Edit: literally every man I’ve met near my height has longer forearms than me

Last edited:
absolutely relatable

Mine aren't short but are really thin

forearms are way more noticeable than upper arms and longer forearms are likely to be thicker at the wrists than those with short forearms :feelsrope: short forearms make you look like a child and make you seem shorter than you are if you’re already a manlet due to proportions and again forearms being more noticeable than upper arms because there’s no hiding them unless you longsleevemaxx. My forearm length is 9.5 and skinny with no hair Jfl it looks like a woman’s arm :reeeeee: :reeeeee: long forearms are a mogger trait tbh I’ve never met a man with shorter forearms than me
Edit: literally every man I’ve met near my height has longer forearms than me
What you mean long/short? I think you mean thin/thick?

My arm is long so my wrist is thin and its brutal. I doubt weightmaxxing would make it bigger.

What you mean long/short? I think you mean thin/thick?

My arm is long so my wrist is thin and its brutal. I doubt weightmaxxing would make it bigger.
no i mean overall length like from elbow to wrist bone. whats your length and wrist circumference?

no i mean overall length like from elbow to wrist bone. whats your length and wrist circumference?
I didnt measure my length, why would it matter. I imagine having a shorter one would be better since it would be thicker and more muscular than a long thin one

I didnt measure my length, why would it matter. I imagine having a shorter one would be better since it would be thicker and more muscular than a long thin one
because bone thickness/mass scales with length