Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: touch is overwhelming.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
Any one else have touch issues? Even if it’s just a light brush of the arm or something, I get elevated heart rate, goosebumps, kinda heavier breathing etc

I want a foid to touch my cock with her pussy

or mouth

or asshole

foids need to submit at me, they are worthless creatures

Any one else have touch issues? Even if it’s just a light brush of the arm or something, I get elevated heart rate, goosebumps, kinda heavier breathing etc
I feel like that when my sister touches me:cryfeels:

I hate it when people sit next to me I hate it when people touch me I hate having to shake hands with people or hug family members. I hate it when I hand something to someone and our hands touch

Based.
Incel trait 1,000% :feelsLSD:

can relate