Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you always smell

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I showered yesterday and used deodorant both yesterday and today and my armpits still stink extremely. It was max 11•C outside, so not even that hot, ovER for bodyodorcels.

Oh and also a speed camera fucked me today, i hate my life.

Speed cameras are illegal in my state lol

What's your diet like?

I showered yesterday and used deodorant both yesterday and today and my armpits still stink extremely. It was max 11•C outside, so not even that hot, ovER for bodyodorcels.

Oh and also a speed camera fucked me today, i hate my life.
Me too man Lmao i use deodorant Constantly And my pits still smell like A tacobell burrito

Also Higher sodium diet causes your sweat to smell worse and produce more bacteria Which is why Indian People smell like shit

It's a you trait.

Nah, I gotta smell good for my imaginary harem.

Also Higher sodium diet causes your sweat to smell worse and produce more bacteria Which is why Indian People smell like shit
I eat a lot of sodium on the weekend due to goyslopmaxxing and AFAIK high sodium is an issue that also regards Europeans and Burgerland

I shower at least once a evert 2 weeks so my hair always smells like a wet dog.