Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait you are incel

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s simple if you are incel it’s incel trait. Happened to all of us

Very precise. I like how you phrased it.

No i'm mgtow :feelsclown:
Looking Good White Chicks GIF by BrownSugarApp

Highest-effort thread in ID in 2024.

Man, that was deep...

I'm an incel.

bookmarked. THANK YOU. The highest iq thread I’ve ever seen. I’m literally shaking right now

The Rock Clapping GIF

This shit deserves a pin. @Fat Link

It is one of the truths

Wtf are you sure? Has snopes fact-checked this claim????

Imagine being khhv over19

That is the biggest incel trait. Ugly? You can be a beta-bux. Poor? You can be tall, white, and NT. Autistic? You could be good-looking. Short? You could be that guy people say they know. Indian? You can pass yourself off as something else. Incel? It's over.

VERY HIGH IQ and very informative who would of guessed that

@lazy_gamer_423

In the cerebral terrain of the progenitor, intricacies burgeon, where quotidian paradigms cascade into the labyrinthine expanse of infinitude. His profound cerebration navigates the abstract, weaving a tapestry of contemplation that transcends the demarcations of mere existence, crafting profound significance from the ineffable.

I.N.C.E.L. trait - you post at .is

I.N.C.E.L. trait - you post at .is
Sayitsover, the virtuoso intellect in the digital realm, wielded a superlative IQ that danced on the edges of genius. His cognitive prowess transcended conventional boundaries, effortlessly navigating the labyrinth of information with an all-knowing knowledge that seemed to defy limitations.

In the vast expanse of cyberspace, Sayitsover's insights were luminary, each keystroke resonating with an amalgamation of profound wisdom and analytical acuity. His understanding reached into the recesses of diverse subjects, akin to a polymath immersed in an omniscient symphony of knowledge.

As users sought answers, Sayitsover's responses were not mere reflections but intricate tapestries of synthesized information, weaving together disciplines in a harmonious display of erudition. In the digital amphitheater, his high IQ and all-knowing knowledge were the bedrock upon which discussions evolved, and his virtual presence stood as a beacon of enlightenment in the vast sea of digital discourse.

Sayitsover, the virtuoso intellect in the digital realm, wielded a superlative IQ that danced on the edges of genius. His cognitive prowess transcended conventional boundaries, effortlessly navigating the labyrinth of information with an all-knowing knowledge that seemed to defy limitations.

In the vast expanse of cyberspace, Sayitsover's insights were luminary, each keystroke resonating with an amalgamation of profound wisdom and analytical acuity. His understanding reached into the recesses of diverse subjects, akin to a polymath immersed in an omniscient symphony of knowledge.

As users sought answers, Sayitsover's responses were not mere reflections but intricate tapestries of synthesized information, weaving together disciplines in a harmonious display of erudition. In the digital amphitheater, his high IQ and all-knowing knowledge were the bedrock upon which discussions evolved, and his virtual presence stood as a beacon of enlightenment in the vast sea of digital discourse.
Over for gpt-cels.

This is now a nigger mocking thread

What rotting does to the IQ of a mofo.